Vin ~ Longing Space

The airplane wheel that I was boarded slowly turned forward. I felt like I wanted to stop time, then run back to Hong Cha Young, to spend more time with her. But of course I don't have the ability or the tools to stop time. So here I am now, on a plane taking off the runway, leaving half of my soul behind.

I gave her a plane ticket leaving next week for Malta. I invited her to my private island, Pagliuzza. Ah, I should have bought tickets for tomorrow. I really can't wait another week. But Hong Cha Young is not unemployed. She is a successful lawyer. She said that since the completion of the Babel case, Jipuragi has been increasingly visited by new clients. Thankfully, by keeping herself busy, she wouldn't be in tormented much waiting for me.

Tormented? Gosh, how confident I am. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this longing torment.

I looked at the palms of my hands, the hands that I used to touch and hold her. I can still feel the warmth of her body.

I touched my lips, the lips I used to kiss her. There was still some lipstick left in there, but I didn't want to remove it. But the kisses and hugs still could not finish my longing for her.

I still want to chat with her. Hearing her cheerful tone became a mood booster for me. I love the way she talks and expresses. Maybe for many people, she is weird, exaggerated, and not elegant at all, but to me her acting is cute. She was very different from the other women I had met. That's what attracts her, makes me attracted to her, falls in love with her.

Fall in love.

I had no idea that I could feel that feeling. I thought my heart had frozen. Joined the mafia as a teenager after my adoptive parents were killed, then became the consigilere, making me a heartless devil. I was able to take other people's lives without any guilt, after torturing them slowly and cruelly. But ever since I got to know Mr. Hong, the residents of Geumga, and also Hong Cha Young, the warmth they radiated was able to melt the coldness of my heart.

I never regretted my decision to return to Korea. Even though my goal was gold in the beginning, in the end I got something much more precious, family and love.

.
.
.