VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot

Today Cha Young and Vincenzo will have a maternity photoshoot session at a photo studio. The owner of this studio is one of Jipuragi's clients. He offered a maternity photoshoot to Cha Young as a bonus and a thank you.

The photo session was held indoors with various different backgrounds, as well as outdoors in an artificial garden located on the rooftop studio. Cha Young and Vincenzo also changed clothes several times. All the dresses used by Cha Young have been provided by the studio, while Vincenzo brought his own favorite suit. Not only the two of them, they also took pictures with Rosé.

They have a variety of themes to choose from, one of which is the mafia theme. Cha Young chose that theme, as well as the family theme. They are styled according to the direction of the photographer. All photo sessions lasted up to half a day, interspersed with lunch and short breaks. In the last photo session with the mafia theme, Rosé, who was tired, fell asleep on the sofa. One of the photographer's assistants was told to look after her.

"Wow, you and your husband are very photogenic, Mrs. Hong. You are suitable to be photo models," said the photographer who was checking their photos, "unfortunately your husband's face cannot be published."

Cha Young allowed them to use her photo as a promotion for their studio on social media, but she forbade them to show the faces of her husband and daughter for privacy reasons.

"This mafia theme... wow... for 5 years of opening this photo studio, only you guys are the most suitable for it, especially you, Mr. Park. You really look like a mafia boss. The reason you don't want to be published... not because you are indeed a mafia, are you?"

The photographer was just joking, but Vincenzo put on a serious face and said, "I'm the mafia."

The photographer was dumbfounded for a moment, but then burst out laughing, "hahaha... you're good at jokes too."

Cha Young also laughed as she secretly poked her husband's waist and threw a sharp glance at him. Vincenzo chuckled softly.

.
.
.

Sorry it just a little, because this chapter contains only photos. The photos can be seen below, of course they are the photo edits ... there are also maternity photos that I got from IG and pintrest.

(☝ this VinCha photo not my editing, i found it on IG (credit is on the bottom right near Cha Young's skirt) I just added a photo of the little girl)

(Below 👇this is my edit. sorry if the editing is not good enough. Those who want to copy and paste are welcome, but don't close the credits )

 Those who want to copy and paste are welcome, but don't close the credits )