VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action

Warning! 19+
Not only because contains a hot scene, but also violence

.
.

"Mr. Giuseppe's children were killed two years ago by Luciano. Mr. Giuseppe has just been diagnosed with dementia, he always considers a fat woman as his daughter when he has a relapse," was the information obtained by Luca.

"So... the two people in his house..."

"Me and my men raided the house just now, but the house was empty and only left bloodstains on the back of the house. Looks like Mr. Giuseppe--"

Vincenzo returned to the camp area. The children had gathered, except for Rosé. Cha Young is also not at the camp because she is looking for Rosé. Vincenzo ordered everyone to immediately look for them, as well as the two suspected intruders. As he went deeper into the forest, Vincenzo heard Rosé scream.

~~~

A rock with blood spots fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." the man groaned while holding the back of his injured head.

Not far from them, Cha Young stood up. She just threw a rock that hit the target.

"Take care of this girl, I'll take care of that woman," the man ordered.

The man approached Cha Young, staggering a little because his head was starting to get dizzy. Cha Young kicked his crotch with all her might until he rolled over and groaned in pain. She ran to the fat woman, beat her up using the krav maga technique she had learned from Marco. Indeed she is still not very proficient, but fortunately her opponent is easy to beat.

"Rosé, are you all right?" Cha Young examines her daughter's entire body.

Suddenly Rosé shouted while pointing behind Cha Young's body, "Eomma!"

The man came up to them and was about to hit Cha Young with a rock.

Bang!

The bullet fired by Vincenzo injured the man's right shoulder. His men immediately caught them.

"Cha Young-ah, Rosé, are you all right?" asked Vincenzo anxiously, looking closely at the bodies of his wife and child.

"I'm fine, but Rosé--"

The little girl faints in Cha Young's arms.

"Rosé... Rosé..." Cha Young called out to her while shaking her body.

Vincenzo immediately carried his daughter, "call Doctor Morelli and Doctor Fia!"

~~~

Rosé's sprained leg and some of her scratches have been treated by Doctor Morelli. She woke up a few minutes later, and Doctor Fia checked her psychology. The girl is still crying in fear, she hugs her mother tightly.

"Calm down, honey, don't be afraid. The bad guys have been caught. Papà has handle them, and Eomma will always look out for you."

Rosé shrank her tears, "Eomma... Eomma sleeps with Rosé, huh..."

"Yes, Eomma will sleep with you every night."

"With Papà too?"

Cha Young looked at Rosé, "Are you sure?"

Rosé nodded, "Rosé wants to sleep with Eomma and Papà."

"Barbara, please call Signore."

"All right, Signora."

~~~

Vincenzo had been standing in front of Rosé's room. The doctors had already explained Rosé's condition. Apart from the sprained leg, there were no serious injuries. He wanted to see the condition of his daughter, but did not dare to enter, thinking about the child's psychology. The gun shot earlier must have triggered her. He would wait until Rosé fell asleep.