Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~

"Byeonhosa-nim, are you planning on punching holes in your desk with your pen?" Ask Mr. Nam.

I looked at him clueless, but then I realized, I've been tapping the tip of my pen while staring at the calendar. I have marked the two numbers on the calendar with an X, I still have 5 days left until the day I leave for Malta.

Duh, why does time run so fast when I'm with him, but time goes by so slowly when we're apart?

"Welcome, can we help you?" I turned towards the door when I heard Choi Ae Ra greeting someone.

"I heard Jipuragi's attorney's winning percentage is quite high," the woman who had just entered my office took off her sunglasses. From her outward appearance, she looked like a rich woman.

 From her outward appearance, she looked like a rich woman

"That's right, ma'am. Please have a seat," I welcome her, then asked Mr. Nam to make Luwak coffee -- expensive coffee, only for important people.

"Are you also able to handle divorce cases, including child custody and property rights?"

"Oh, of course we can. Mr. Seo..." I called.

I swapped seats with Seo Seong Wan. While in Wusang, he often handled divorce cases.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, it's time for me to learn Italian. I left the office, walked towards Chef Toto's restaurant.

No, I'm not learning Italian with Chef Toto. He wasn't helping at all, the sentences he taught were all wrong. I headed for the block next to the restaurant. Martina Park, a Korean-Italian woman, opened a language course there. She can speak not only Korean and Italian, but also English, Mandarin, Japanese, French, Thai, and Indonesian. I don't know how her brain can manage so many languages. Only a genius can do it. Not only learning the language, I also learned Italian manners.

"Buon pomeriggio, insegnante," I greet.

"Buon pomeriggio, signorina."

"Today what are we going to learn?" I sat in front of her while taking out a notes and also a recording device.

"I'm going to ask you a few sentences you've been studying for a while."

"Oops... so today's the exam? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I haven't studied yet! Give me ten -- no, just five minutes, okay?" I panicked and started to open my notes, trying to get any words into my brain.

She smiled amusedly, "Relax, this is not an exam. I just want us to repeat the lesson so that you can master this language more."

"Oh, I see," I chuckled sheepishly, "well, ask me anything you want to ask."

~~~

The last trial of the labor exploitation case I handled was almost postponed because the director I was suing suddenly collapsed from a heart attack. But it turned out to be just a trick, aka pretending to be unconscious. I think I'm reaping the fruits of karma for having done something similar to postpone the trial. If this trial is adjourned, my departure to Malta will also be postponed. Luckily the judge decided to continue the trial, and the case was won by my clients.