VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.

Wah... wah... wah...

After the baby boy was given a special massage by the nurse, the baby finally cried, slowly at first, then getting louder.

"Congratulations Mrs. Hong, you have worked hard," said Doctor Yang.

Vincenzo's relief is still 50%. Both Cha Young's eyes were still closed, with her lips seemed to form a line of a smile.

"Cha Young-ah, did you hear? Did you hear our son's cry? Cha Young-ah, did you sleep? Get up!" Vincenzo turned to the doctor, "Doc, what's wrong with my wife?"

Doctor Chu moves to check on Cha Young, but...

"Aish... you're so noisy..." Cha Young mumbled softly.

"Cha Young-ah..."

Cha Young opened her eyes slowly, "I'm very tired and want to rest for a while."

"Oh . . . you startled me," Vincenzo crouched on the side of the maternity bed. His knees felt weak.

Cha Young chuckled softly. In fact, she had felt dizzy and almost fainted. But her baby's cries brought her back to her senses.

"Doc, is my baby okay?" Cha Young asked.

"Yes, he is healthy."

"But why didn't he cry earlier?" Ask Vincenzo.

"It looks like he got caught in the umbilical cord during contractions, then descended into the birth canal. I think the baby's sudden abnormal heartbeat is caused by the umbilical cord being wrapped around it. This may occur during contractions, although it's a bit rare that it's twisted three times. Since the loop is around the neck, he had hard to breathe for a while, but now he's breathing well."

"Oh, thank you ... thank you, Doc," said Cha Young.

"Thank you very much, Doctor Yang," said Vincenzo.

"Mrs. Hong has worked hard to push hard. Your baby was able to be delivered safely and on time before his heart rate drops further, thanks to Ms. Hong, who is strong and unyielding."

Vincenzo kissed his wife's sweaty forehead, "thank you, my wife. You've worked hard. Thank you, my love."

While the doctor removed the remaining placenta from Cha Young's womb, the nurse brought the baby to Cha Young and placed it on the mother's chest. The tiny baby, whose eyes were still closed, began to move to look for her mother's nipples. After finding it, he quickly sucked it.

"Aigoo... cute..." Cha Young gently caressed her baby's twitching cheek, "Look, Darling, looks like his face looks like yours."

"Really? But I see he looks like you."

"I don't know. His eyes still haven't opened. And people say a baby's face can change as he gets older."

After finishing drinking breast milk, now it's the father's turn to bond with his newborn son. The nurse helped him to carry the Gnocchi. Even though he had practiced holding a baby with Mr. Lee and Mrs. Jang's daughters, Vincenzo still felt stiff and nervous when he carried his own son. But seeing such a small baby in his big arms, awakens the father's determination to protect him. And the baby seemed to feel so comfortable in his father's arms.

Vincenzo continues to express his gratitude for the opportunity to receive the blessings and happiness that God has given him.