VinCha ~ Intruder

Because many people have asked for the continuation of the story, so I uploaded 2 today (double update, yeeeeyyy). 1 chapter is a bit late, okay, it hasn't been finished yet, just a little.

Happy reading

.
.
.

With a big smile, Elena walked up to Vincenzo with her arms open, about to hug him. Vincenzo returned her sweet smile with a faint smile as he raised both hands.

"Stop!"

Elena stopped suddenly in front of Vincenzo's open palms in front of her face.

"From now on we will greet each other without skinship other than shaking hands. Not only with you, but also with all my female acquaintances," explained Vincenzo.

"Huh? Why?"

Vincenzo showed the ring on his ring finger, "I'm married."

Elena rolled her eyes, "So what?"

"I have to consider of my wife's feelings, even though she's not here right now."

Elena clapped, "Salute, you are indeed the most perfect man I have ever known, kind, loyal, gentleman. Where else can I find a man like you? If you know someone, introduce me."

"How's your husband?" They walked together towards the gazebo.

Elena showed her bare, ringless fingers.

"Divorce? Again?"

"No. I sent him to hell with his mistress."

The waiter put down two cups of coffee and a plate of snacks.

"So, what business have you come all this way?" Ask Vincenzo to the point.

Elena showed a photo of a man and a woman, "Jose Rodriguez and Monica Ustinova, they are both former members of our family. They were trusted by Argus to manage one of his casinos, but they committed corruption. Dominic caught them. But he was shot while blocking those who were about to escape and now Argus' only son is lying in a coma," Elena's fists were clenched so tightly that her long fingernails pierced her palm.

"Oh my god..." Vincenzo sympathized. As he remembered Dominic had just graduated from high school, he had sent some prize money to the boy a few months ago.

"We tracked him down, and the satellite showed Jose's cell phone signal was detected on this island. Your island, Vincenzo."

"How could that be?"

"I don't know, maybe there is an intruder on your island?"

"That's impossible. The security here is very tight. It's possible that he sold his cell phone and accidentally one of my members bought it. That's possible, right?"

"Is it just the Cassano family living here?"

"Yes, and some of the islanders I employ on my plantations and farms. I know them all," Vincenzo studied the faces of the men and women in the photo on Elena's cell phone, "I never saw them."

Elena took her cell phone back, put it in her bag, "well, maybe your guess is right, that only Jose's cell phone is here, or maybe the satellite is error."

"But I will still have my men check this island."

"If there is any information, please contact me immediately."

"That's for sure. Ah, send me a picture of them."

Elena took out her phone again and sent the photo, "I already sent it to Luca."