Cha ~ Signora

The day after Vincenzo's second trial, Cha Young could already feel that it was impossible for her husband to only be imprisoned for some years. She intends to surrender to their fate, until she sees an online novel application that she has not opened since her husband was caught. And she was reminded of the absurd novels that she used to like.

"Eeeyyy... how could it be..." she said as it crossed her mind, who knows in the real world there is a 'dead fake drugs' like in the novel.

But out of curiosity, she tried to find information about it, because the novel's author claimed that his writing about the drug was inspired by a conspiracy theory. Cha Young finds information that about 10 years ago, there was a group of business fraudsters with a pyramid scheme. Many South Koreans were deceived at that time, until their property was sold out, even their lives were also lost due to suicide. The scammers were hunted by the South Korean police, even to the point of becoming international fugitives because they fled to Thailand. They were caught, but the chief fraudster, Jin Yong Mi, committed suicide by ingesting poison during interrogation.

The conspiracy theory is that the woman was not actually dead, but pretended to be. This theory emerged after several people saw someone who looked very much like her in China, Russia and Italy. It is suspected that the poison she drank only made her organs stop working for a few minutes. But of course, conspiracy theories can't really be proven true.

Cha Young once knew of a horrendous case at that time, and her father also helped the victims who were deceived by becoming their lawyer without asking for payment. But she felt she had read the case in more detail somewhere, but she forgot.

Cha Young looks for other information, there is no information other than what she read earlier. She kept trying to remember it while cleaning the house. When setting the table and going to save the flash drive from Gustavo, she finally found a piece of memory that was almost forgotten.

"Guillotine files!!!"

She immediately called Luca to take her to Pagliuzza.

~~~

Vincenzo and Cha Young's bedroom on the second floor is very special, not only because it was specially made by Vincenzo for his beloved wife, but also as a place to store his most precious treasures.

Cha Young goes into the changing room, where there is a big closet where they put their clothes before. Cha Young presses a secret button in the corner of the closet, and a wall moves open. There was nothing in the secret little vault, apart from a gold bar in which the Guillotine files were kept.

Of the entire contents of the file, only 10% was used, to solve the Babel Group case which also dragged quite a number of important people, as well as several cases that Cha Young handled. This is one of the secrets of Jipuragi's success. This file is also used by the NIS in hunting down several international fugitives and for national security. But not all the contents of the file are disclosed by Vincenzo. There are still many files that he keeps to himself.

One of the case files is the case of Jin Yong Mi. Cha Young gapes at the reason why Vincenzo has kept this case hidden from the NIS, even though she should have been arrested because she has caused a lot of harm to many people.

Jin Yong Mi is now under the protection of the Silvanio Family under the name Tatiana Silvanio.

~~~

Milan

The wheel of the wheelchair spun slowly over the dry grass. A middle-aged man with a wool scarf wrapped around his neck was sitting on it pushed by a woman. They turned their heads when an Asian woman with Italian men behind her walked up to them. Her thick black coat wrapped her distended belly.