VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife

When Cha Young stretched her body, her hand touched the cold pillow beside her. Still with her eyes closed, she fumbled around her. Because she couldn't find what -- more precisely who -- she was looking for, she got up. And who she was looking for was already sitting in front of her.

"Where are you going?" Cha Young asked who saw Vincenzo already dressed neatly in a shirt and trousers

"More precisely, from where."

Cha Young frowned.

"I just took the Geumga family to see my olive grove."

"Why don't you take me? I want to come too. I've never seen your plantation."

"I can take you there any time. You already live here."

"Ah, that's right," Cha Young chuckled, almost forgetting that she wasn't going to Pagliuzza this time for a vacation like a while ago, but to stay here with the man she married yesterday.

Vincenzo combed his wife's long messy hair with his fingers, smoothing it, "You slept very well anyway. You seem exhausted after our wedding yesterday and last night's double exercise. I feel so guilty."

Cha Young lightly punched her husband's chest, "You should feel guilty."

"By the way, what time is it?" Cha Young looked around for the clock. There is no wall clock or table clock in this room. She grabbed her phone and immediately jumped out of bed.

"Gosh, it's almost 11 AM ! You should have woken me up!"

"So what?"

"I'm no longer a single woman. A wife and mother shouldn't wake up this late," Cha Young went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Vincenzo followed her, standing by the door with his arms crossed, "it doesn't matter if the wife and mother are tired the previous day, or are sick. Don't force yourself to get up early. You don't have to clean the house, cook, or take care of Rosé. I have plenty of housekeepers to do all that."

Cha Young wiped her mouth of toothpaste, "As a madam, I'm in charge of them now and make sure everything is in order. Maybe Caterina has been taking care of it all this time, but now it looks like she has to shift the task to me. I hope she doesn't feel offended."

"Instead of being offended, she will definitely be very happy," Vincenzo took a small towel, wiping the remnants of water on Cha Young's lips.

"And about Rosé, even though she has a nanny, I still want to take care of her myself. I want to wake her up every morning, make her breakfast, prepare her homeschooling materials and supplies, teach her subjects, play with her, and all the interactions between mother and daughter. Barbara just will help me look after her if I have other business."

Vincenzo smiled proudly, to himself who managed to find such a perfect woman to be his life partner.

"Why are you still here? Get out, I want to take a shower," Cha Young said.