VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom

Doctor Antonio Morelli's wife, Sienna Morelli, is an obstetrician. She came from Malta with a portable ultrasound to check on Cha Young. The gel that is applied to the lower abdominal area causes a cooling sensation. The ultrasound stick connected to the monitor screen was placed on top of the stomach that had been smeared with gel and shifted so that the monitor screen showed Cha Young's uterine cavity. There is a black circle that appears in the middle of the uterus.

"This is your fetal sac."

According to Doctor Sienna, Cha Young's gestational age is already 4 weeks when calculated from the last menstruation. But if Cha Young counted it herself from the time they removed the contraceptive, it was only about 20 days ago. But she still followed the doctor's words, who knows if they actually conceded while having sex using contraception.

"There are no dietary restrictions. You can eat anything as long as it's healthy and nutritious. You can also do your usual activities, but be careful and avoid activities that are too strenuous. For exercise, I suggest you go for a healthy walk or yoga. Get plenty of rest and drink water."

Cha Young got up from the lying position, Vincenzo swiftly helped her.

"Will I be Noona or Eonni?" Rose asked.

"Still not seen, honey. It's still very small," Vincenzo explained.

"Aaahhh..." Rose sighed in disappointment.

"When will we find out the gender, Doc?" Cha Young asked.

"At the age of 18-20 weeks of pregnancy, usually we can see the genitals."

"Then... hm..." Vincenzo hesitated a little to ask, "about our activities as husband and wife--"

Cha Young elbowed her husband in the ribs. Doctor Sienna just smiled. She was used to getting this kind of question from all of her patients.

"Yes, you can, but you have to be careful not to press the stomach area."

"Ah... how about long trips by plane?" Cha Young asked.

"For the first trimester, pregnant women are still not allowed to travel long distances or take planes. It is better in the second trimester after your uterus is getting stronger and there are no other obstacles, then you can travel."

"That means we won't be able to go on Christmas-New Years vacation in Korea. Even though we promised Enrico. He will be very disappointed." Cha Young feels guilty.

"Don't worry about it. We can buy them tickets, let Caterina and Enrico go to Korea on their own, then we'll ask the Geumga Family to pick them up and become their tour guides."

"Oh, that's right."

"Maybe later you will experience several syndromes such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness. As long as the syndrome is not too bothersome, it's okay. But if you think it's very bothersome, for example, you have difficulty eating or moving, contact me," said Doctor.

"Okay, Doc."

Doctor Sienna handed her some vitamins and folate tablets, then said goodbye. Cha Young wants to accompany the Doctor to the terrace, but Vincenzo forbids her. He told Rosé to watch her mother not to get out of bed.

"Gosh, I'm just pregnant, not sick. Didn't you hear earlier, I can still do my usual activities."

"But the doctor said you shouldn't do too much activity. You have to go down the stairs and walk a few meters to get to the terrace. It's quite a tiring activity."

Cha Young rolls her eyes, "You always be over, Vincenzo."

"I'll move your bedroom to first floor for a while. Stay there!" Vincenzo ranked.