Cha ~ It's Not A Joke

A man dressed in all black attacked me, but another man came to help me. The room was pitch black so I couldn't see his face clearly, but I could guess who he was, though I also wondered why he was here.

"Hong Byeon, are you okay?"

That's him.

"Yoo Hee Jae? How did you get here at this hour?"

"I---"

"Watch behind you!!!" I screamed as the man in black struck back with his knife.

My scream made him manage to dodge the attack and attack back. The light in my office was on, Mrs. Jang turned it on. Mr. Lee and Mr. Tak also joined the fight area. And soon enough, the entire Cassano Geumga Family gathered in my office to gang up on that guy. The police finally came because I had messaged Mr. Nam before I attacked the man in my office.

Before he was taken by the police, I made sure that he didn't steal anything. My laptop turns on, showing a folder containing data on the Cheon So Jin case, including the CCTV footage hacked by Seo Miri. I think he wanted to copy the data, or maybe delete it. Luckily I always back up all important data.

"Byeonhosa-nim, are you okay?" Asked Mrs. Kwak.

"Are you hurt?" Park Seok Do showed me the first aid kit he was carrying on his shoulder.

"I'm fine."

"Who are you?" Seo Miri asked Yoo Hee Jae. She represented all of the Geumga family who seemed to be curious too.

I walked up to him, "Yes, I also want to know, who are you right now? Are you really helping me, or are you also planning to steal my data? Or maybe you even conspired with the intruder earlier?"

He chuckled softly, "Well, I can understand your exaggerated suspicion. But breaking into other people's offices, stealing, let alone attacking women, that's not my style."

He took something out of his coat pocket, "my way is like this," an envelope containing a wad of money.

All of this made me even more convinced that Cheon So Jin was not the real culprit.

"Put it back in, you know I won't take it."

His eyebrows raised, "I don't think you ever refused this at Wusang, in fact you did the same thing."

"Everyone can change for the better," I glanced at him sarcastically, "except you, I guess."

He put the money back in his pocket, "don't forget to lock the door tightly, in case there is another uninvited guest."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I warned you."

"Byeonhosa-nim, should I break all his bones?" Asked Mr. Lee who glared at Yoo Hee Jae who walked away. Mrs. Jang immediately hit him on the back.

I chuckled, "No need, Mr. Lee."

"Byeonhosa-nim!!!" I heard Mr. Nam's scream from a distance. He came with Mr. Seo, Ae Ra, Mr. Ahn and Mr. Cho.

"Where's the villain? Huh? Where?" Pak Ahn put up his stance, ready to fight even though it was too late.

"You're late, the police have taken him," said Chef Toto.

"Are you okay?" asked Mr. Nam full of concern.

"I'm fine."

"Uh, you're crying, Mr. Nam?" Mr. Tak mocked him.

"No, it's not tears, but sweat," Mr. Nam wipes his eyes, but then he hugs me and cries loudly, "I'm scared to death..."

"Oh, my uncle, don't cry..." I patted his back.