Cha ~ Mission

I wanted to stretch my body, but I couldn't move at all. Vincenzo's sturdy arms locked around my waist. I tilted my head to see his face. He looks so adorable like a sleeping baby. I restrained myself from pinching his cute cheeks.

His eyebrows furrowed, looking restless in his sleep

His eyebrows furrowed, looking restless in his sleep. After I gently rubbed it, he seemed calm again. Is he dreaming? What is he dreaming about? Was he dreaming of Letty? Does he dream of his dark past?

I slowly moved his big arm and I edged off the bed.

Wait.

Please don't think there's something happen between us.

It was true that we slept in the same room and in the same bed. He looked so sad last night and I offered to sleep with him. He was also shocked at first, and must have been thinking of weird things. But I immediately warned him that I only wanted to sleep with him in the real definition of sleep, not have sex. Our relationship is still too early to step into that phase, and I also don't want to do it after he tells his past story with another woman.

~~~

Even though I slept late after hearing Vincenzo's first love story, I still forced myself to wake up in the morning. A little late, it's already 8 o'clock. I feel embarrassed for Caterina when I wake up late. I heard she always got up early to prepare breakfast for the Cassano family. After washing my face and applying foundation to disguise my panda eyes, I went downstairs to the pantry. As expected, Caterina already seemed busy cutting bread.

"Buongiorno, Caterina."

"Hey, I thought you'd be up later."

"I..." I opened the translator app, "I feel bad for you if I wake up too late."

"Don't think like that, you just came yesterday after all. Wait a minute, breakfast will be ready soon."

"Can I help you?" As a good future sister-in-law, I can't just sit comfortably when she's busy.

"Okay, sure."

I stand beside her, watching her put various kinds of ingredients into the horizontally sliced ​​bread, looks like she was making a sandwich.