Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo

WARNING!!!
This chapter rated 19+
🌚🌚🌚
.
.
.

"Ready for round two?"

I had expected this day to come, ever since I agreed to his invitation to Jipuragi Island. Honestly during the week before going to Malta, I had imagined this kind of scene several times, even hotter than this. But when I experienced it firsthand, I was still nervous.

"I won't force you to do it now if you refuse."

Well, at least he was polite, asking my permission first, instead of pounced on me straight away like I imagined.

"Let's do it, round two," I declared my decision.

He carried me to the bed. His big hand touched my stomach, slowly rising towards my chest. I felt my fingers shaking as I unbuttoned his shirt. Shit, why am I this nervous like a virgin?

When I took off his shirt, he also removed the collar of my shirt from my head. I pulled his head closer to me, so I could kiss his lips as one of his hands moved to my back, unhooking my bra.

Suddenly...

Knock... Knock... Knock...

I pushed Vincenzo's chest. He moaned in protest.

"Someone knocked on the door."

"Leave it alone."

But the knocking got louder and I faintly heard Rosé's voice call out to me, "Aunt Cha, Aunt Cha."

"I think it's Rosé," I quickly got up and wear my bra, also putting my shirt back on. Vincenzo snorted in annoyance as I left him on the bed to open the door.

"Can I sleep with Aunt Cha again? I had a bad dream," Rosé asked.

"Why don't you just sleep with Barbara?" Vincenzo asked before I could let Rosé in.

"If I sleep with Aunt Cha, I don't have nightmares."

I took Rosé inside, then put her to bed after I showered. I tried to stop myself from laughing at the expression of Vincenzo sitting in the corner. He's like an abandoned puppy, really cute.

After confirming that Rosé was really asleep, I invited her father to join us. My right hand stroked Vincenzo's cheek, and my left hand patted Rosé's arm. I've become a mother to two children.

~~~

I woke up when my left hand touched the empty mattress where Rosé should have been. I turned and was surprised when I realized my body shifted to the left of the springbed. Did I accidentally push Rosé off the bed? I peeked down, breathing a sigh of relief that he wasn't on the floor.

So I turned, and was wide-eyed to find the girl lying face down on her father's chest. I tried to hold back my laughter so as not to wake them up, especially when Vincenzo moaned like he was having a bad dream. Before returning Rosé to her pillow, I first captured the scene on my phone.

~~~

Even though Caterina hadn't come home yet, breakfast was already on the table. There are croissants, white bread, various jams, cereals and milk. We can just choose what we want for breakfast. But suddenly I had an idea to make omurice or Korean-style omelette.

First of all, I cook rice. Then I unpacked the refrigerator and started preparing the ingredients. I cut the carrots, sausage, peas, chicken breast, red and green peppers into cubes while waiting for the rice to cook.

Ouch! I accidentally sliced ​​my finger while cutting a carrot.

"Signora, are you all right?" asked one of the maids.