VinCha ~ New Life

There's no one else I've got in this world,
How could I live without you.
Until the sun cools down we will love,
Nothing can stop us, no one can hurt us,
I will be forever in your arms...
I'm always by your side my love...
(John Park - I'm always by your side - Ost. Vincenzo)

Vincenzo's expensive coat was wet with his wife's tears and snot who was sobbing in his arms. Their embrace was so tight, that Vincenzo could also feel the movement from inside of his wife's big belly that was stuck to his abdomen.

Cha Young slowly loosened her embrace. She still wanted to hug him, but she wanted to see her husband's face more.

"Lend me your handkerchief," said Cha Young who wanted to wipe her wet face.

But Vincenzo wiped it with the palm of his hand, even allowing her to use the sleeve of the branded coat to wipe her snot.

"I know we succeeded, I know you survived. But seeing you standing in front of me right now makes me feel like it's not real. I'm afraid that your arrival is just one of my dreams and hallucinations," Cha Young touched Vincenzo's face.

"This isn't a dream. You can prove it. Do you want to feel it?" Vincenzo brought his fingers to Cha Young's chubby cheek.

"What? You want to pinch me to make me realize this is real?"

Instead of pinching, Vincenzo stroked the cheek, then kiss her lips. Two lips that had been parched for months were finally able to moisten each other again, quenching their thirst.

"Can you feel it already?" Vincenzo whispered.

"Not yet," Cha Young pulled Vincenzo's tie, again sucking his lips greedily.

Cha Young even more feels off the ground because of the kiss. And what managed to bring her to reality was her baby kick.

"Ouch..." Cha Young winced hugging her belly.

"What's wrong? What happened? Is it hurt?" Vincent panicked.

"Gnocchi kicked really hard. He seems annoyed that you didn't greet him."

Vincenzo smiled in relief. Then he crouched down on one leg to match his height with the belly.

"Gnocchi-ya, Appa is home. Gnocchi is a smart child, you obey Appa's words to grow well. Gnocchi-ya, you must be so happy that you are jumping in Eomma's womb, but don't be too excited, Eomma is in pain. Kick it slowly only, okay."

The fetus responded with a soft kick hitting Vincenzo's palm which was stroking it, as if giving his father a high five.

"Uh, what time is it? It's time for Rosé Noona to come home from school," Cha Young checked her watch.

"Noona?"

"Ah, I forgot to say, it is a boy."

"Wow, you're a boy, my son," Vincenzo rubbed Cha Young's belly.