VinCha ~ Special Present

Since there is a free time, the idea is smooth, and I had finished 1 chapter, I upload it...
How random i am 😅

Well, while the chapter is still happy, I think it's okay to upload it. Initially I wanted to go straight to "a few months later" then "Blaaarrr"
but... I'll let them be happy first.

Anyways, happy reading...

.
.
.
The black helicopter carried the mafia couple in the air around the island of Pagliuzza. From above, Cha Young stunned in amazement at the beauty of her husband's island. While Vincenzo continued to stare at Cha Young's happy face.

"Your island is very beautiful seen from above."

"But you are much more beautiful."

Cha Young lightly hit her husband's shoulder, "You are good at seducing, Mr. Cassano. How many victims have you seduced?"

"Only one."

"Who?"

"You."

"I don't feel like a victim."

Vincenzo let out a laugh.

Cha Young leaned against Vincenzo. Their hands had been locked together since the helicopter ride earlier.

"So our date was just a helicopter ride around the island?" Cha Young rubbed the ring on Vincenzo's ring finger.

"Just, you say? How many couples have been on a helicopter date?"

"But I'm getting bored, and airsick."

"Where do you want us to go?"

"Where can we go?"

"I can go undercover and we can go on a date in town."

"I don't want to take the risk."

Vincenzo was silent for a moment with his eyes lowered sadly, "Sorry. We can't be like a 'normal' couple."

Cha Young looked up, rubbing her husband's cheek, "Hey, don't be like that. We're not an abnormal couple, we're just a special couple. Hm?"

Vincent smiled faintly.

"So, shall we go down now?"

"Wait a minute, let's go somewhere first," Vincenzo said something to the pilot.

"Where?"

Vincenzo didn't answer.

~~~

The helicopter began to fly away from the island towards something white in the middle of the ocean, a cruise with the letter C on the end of the hull

"C for Cassano?" Cha Young asked.

"No, C for Cha Young."

Cha Young's eyes widen, "what?"