VinCha ~ Treacherous

"So Paolo kidnapped Caterina?" Guess Cha Young after seeing the news of Paolo's escape from prison.

"Most likely."

"Then why are you still here?" Cha Young pushed her husband, "Hurry and save her!"

"But... you... How about you?"

"What's wrong with me? I wasn't the one who was kidnapped, right?"

Cha Young pushed Vincenzo again, "Go away, Caterina needs you. Don't worry about me. It's safe on this island, right? You still have a lot of men guarding this mansion, right?"

Vincenzo nodded, though still a little hesitant.

"Luca, order Raffael to tighten the guard at the mansion."

"Okay, Boss."

Cha Young immediately took the children and their nannies to her bedroom downstairs. It would be safer if they were all together.

"Cha Young-ah..."

Cha Young immediately approached her husband who was standing at the door. Vincenzo closed the door so the children wouldn't hear their conversation.

"Take this," Vincenzo handed her a gun, "this is just in case."

Cha Young accepts it while swallowing her saliva.

"You can use it, right?" Ask Vincenzo.

Cha Young nodded, "I've been able to shoot on target."

"Good," Vincenzo nodded.

The two of them were silent for a moment, as if they were composing sentences in their own heads.

"Cha--"

"Vin--"

The two of them spoke at the same time. They chuckled softly.

"Vin, promise me, whatever happens, you must come back to me, alive."

"I promise," Vincenzo clasped his wife's hands, "And I want you to promise too. If... if anything happened to me..."

Cha Young shook her head hard.

"If anything happens to me, pretend you don't know me and go back to Korea."

"You promised earlier that you would come back to me alive, that means nothing should happen to you. Anything!"

"Should I not go?"

"You can't do that. Then what about Caterina? You'll be regretful if you don't help her. I don't want you to be stuck in regret again. After all, she's our family. I don't want anything bad to happen to her either. You have to save her."

Vincenzo pulled his woman into his arms

Vincenzo pulled his woman into his arms. He couldn't bear to leave his pregnant wife, even though she wasn't alone in this mansion. There were many servants and bodyguards standing by to protect her. But he still felt uneasy. And his heart hurts even more because Cha Young is so kind to put her own interests aside for Caterina, even though Vincenzo knows that his wife is not completely willing to let him go. Evidently, the woman was now gripping his shirt tightly.