VinCha ~ The Inheritance

This is the second time Vincenzo has worn the yellow stripes on his arm, first when his mother died, and now when his grandfather died. He stood by the coffin where his grandfather's last bed, with his uncle and aunt to receive the respects of the mourners. His back was sore and he kept bowing many times, because there were so many mourners. Not only relatives and friends of the deceased's family, Issume Holding employees, shareholders, partners from other companies, even government officials. The Geumga family also came to offer their condolences.

Meanwhile, Cha Young helps serve soju and yukaejang to the mourners. Sometimes Tae Ra also helps, but she has to calm her sister who is so devastated by the death of their grandfather. Yoo Ra feels that Grandpa died from exhaustion while attending her wedding, and she wasn't home when Grandpa had a heart attack, so it was too late to save him. Her husband and all her family reassured her, that grandfather died not because of her, but that it was the time. Grandpa is very old and suffering from his illness, now let him rest in peace. After all, he died in the midst of happiness. All his wishes have been achieved and leave no regrets.

 All his wishes have been achieved and leave no regrets

~~~

As a male descendant of President director Park, it was Vincenzo who brought Grandpa's photo to the cemetery. Snow fell again after the grave was covered by soil. The whole family lays flowers in front of the gravestones and pays their last respects.

Vincenzo stared blankly at his grandfather's gravestone. He didn't cry, but he still felt sad. They had only met a few weeks ago, but Vincenzo already had feelings for his grandfather. Although he was still not satisfied with interacting with his grandfather, Vincenzo let him go. Continuing to sit on the bed and wheelchair, equipped with devices to keep his heart working, difficulty moving even to defecate and urinate must also be helped, all these inconveniences will not be experienced by Grandpa because he is now rest in peace.

~~~

49 days later, the Park family held a memorial service for grandfather's death. Vincenzo and Cha Young came with their children who was then taken care of temporarily by the maid at the house.

Today's agenda is not only the 49th anniversary of grandfather's death. Yoo Hee Jae came for the reading of the will from the grandfather and the distribution of the inheritance.

The whole family gathers at the living room. Yoo Hee Jae opened the sealed envelope in front of them, then read it out.

- The position of president director of Issume Holding was handed over to Director Go Sung Ho.
- Mr. Park's residence will be given to his daughter, Park Ha Na. She also got rice fields and vegetable fields in Gyeongju, also the old house in the village.
- Park Tae Ra got an apartment complex consisting of 4 towers in Dobong-gu, an office building in Mapo, and Baekgeum-dong, an area built for shopping centers, restaurants and street food (such as Itaewon, Myeong-dong, etc.)
- Park Yoo Ra got a penthouse for her wedding present, a family villa in Jeju, and hotels in Seoul and Jeju.
- Park Joo Hyeong got a penthouse and office building in Gangnam, which turned out to be an office building rented by Jipuragi. He also got the Four Season Mall.
- Share distribution:
~ 20% Park Ha Na
~ 20% Go Seung Hoon
~ 15% Go Tae Ra
~ 15% Go Yoo Ra
~ 15% Park Joo Hyeong
~5% Jang Do Jin
~5% Lee Sang Hyun
~5% Hong Cha Young
- Money from deposits and insurance, as well as gold and gems will be divided equally.