VinCha ~ Family Come First

Twins daughter of
Vincenzo and Cha Young
Park Mona and Park Mina

Twins daughter of Vincenzo and Cha YoungPark Mona and Park Mina

(Photos by IG : __bymj)

~~~

Ten years.

It took ten years for Baekgeum-dong to match Itaewon and Myung-dong. According to business observers, this is fast, considering how Baekgeum-dong used to be, now it can be as busy as other famous shopping streets in Seoul. But for those who run it directly, ten years is not a short time.

In the first two years, many traders flocked to rent shophouses and kiosks there because of the low rental prices. However, in the fourth year, some of the tenants did not continue their contracts, because their sales did not reach the target and even suffered losses.

Not many people live in the apartments built by Vincenzo, even though the units are almost sold out. They buy not to live in, but as an investment. The buyers rent or resell the apartment units to other parties at a higher price.

But Vincenzo did not give up. He did various promotions. Assisted by the Geumga Family, he organizes events every week: street dance performances (Larry), piano performances (Miri), Nanyak Temple kung fu performances, sometimes inviting singers and idols to attract visitors. Byebye Balloon opened a hot air balloon ride which was finally quite in demand by the public. Chef Toto and Mrs. Kwak also opened a branch of their restaurant in Baekgeum-dong, as well as Mr Tak's laundry and Mr Lee's pawnshop. Even though in the first 5 years they didn't make as much profit as their business at Plaza Geumga, they did it to help Vincenzo and Cha Young.

Entering the fifth year, it began to increase. As the CEO of Issume Construction, Park Jae Won, said, the community's need for housing is increasing. The apartments in Baekgeum-dong are starting to fill up, and the shopping street is getting busier.

Vincenzo registered his real estate and property business under the name V&C Realty. Not only does he manage shopping streets and apartments in Baekgeum-dong, he also buys and sells apartments in other areas, also builds malls and hotels.