Vin ~ Escape Plan

(Read this with song Play With Fire - Sam Tinnesz)
.
.
.

The letter Vincenzo had just read slipped out of his hand, falling onto the cold cell floor, just as his heart had also fallen and shattered into pieces. Since receiving the divorce papers, his heart has been broken, but reading this letter made him even more damage. In fact, he himself expelled the woman to return to her country. But when she did leave, Vincenzo felt like he was going to die.

One of the prisoners passed in front of him, accidentally kicking a glass that was apparently still half full of water, spilling over the letter. Vincenzo immediately saved his letter and glanced sharply at the prisoner who immediately knelt down begging for mercy.

Just as Vincenzo was about to dry the letter, a new line of writing emerged from the damp paper. He hastily hid the letter under his shirt. He went to the toilet, pretending to poop. He wet the rest of the letter and gaped as he read it.

~~~

Gustavo came back the next day. Vincenzo handed him the divorce papers.

"Tell her, I don't want a divorce."

"Okay," Gustavo winked.

~~~

D-day

A fat prisoner walked towards the dining table after his tray was filled. He glanced at Vincenzo who also returned his. As soon as Vincenzo got his food, the prisoner immediately got up and accidentally hit Vincenzo.

Their fight started. Several other inmates who also helped him create chaos to trick the warden. The big prisoner took out a sharp stainless steel, stabbed into Vincenzo's stomach carefully so as not to hit his vital organs. He is a former surgeon who was imprisoned for intentionally malpracticing a patient who once abused his underage daughter.

Vincenzo was rushed to a nearby hospital, where several doctors and nurses who were members of Silvanio and Bartimeo's family were on standby. They immediately took him to the surgery room. The main doctor who operated on him was an ordinary surgeon, nothing to do with the mafia. It was the anesthesiologist who was a member of Silvanio. He dripped fluid into Vincenzo's eyes, then injected a clear liquid into Vincenzo's body through an IV fluid. The poison reacted about an hour later.

Vincenzo was declared dead by the surgeon, and the Chief Warden also confirmed it himself. The prosecutor who handled the new case arrived, also confirmed his death.

On the way to the morgue, a nurse injected a yellow liquid into Vincenzo's vein. His body was transferred to a gurney in the morgue, then left among the other corpses in the room.

A few seconds after they came out, the four 'corpses' on either side of Vincenzo rose. They were Tatiana and her men. Tatiana checked Vincenzo who was still not breathing. She climbed onto his body and pressed against his chest until he could breathe again, but he was still unconscious.

They lifted Vincenzo into a wheelchair, then took out another corpse from the fridge of a corpse that had a stature similar to Vincenzo's. The corpse's face was fitted with a kind of mask that had been made in such a way as to resemble Vincenzo's face. The body was placed on the gurney where Vincenzo had been lying.

They secretly get out of there after giving the code to the Marchetti family hackers to turn off the CCTV. Then they went down to the basement, where the Cassano Family van was waiting.

"Boss... Vincenzo..." Luca called out to him.

"He's still unconscious. Quickly take him to Kuznetsov," said Tatiana.