Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit

"Byeonhosa-nim, I didn't mean to interrupt your vacation, but something has happened and we need your help," said Mr. Nam who called me, which forced me to leave the island sooner than I expected.

Our client, Cheon So Jin is a conglomerate, owner of a real estate company who is married to Prof. Ha Yoon Chul, a surgeon and owner of the most elite hospital in South Korea.

They divorced on the grounds of infidelity committed by Mr

They divorced on the grounds of infidelity committed by Mr. Ha. But the custody of the child goes to Mr. Ha because the expert witness stated that Mrs. Cheon has bipolar disorder. Therefore, Mrs. Cheon changed her lawyer and hired Jipuragi to appeal, because what the witness said was not true. She did take antidepressants, but her depression was caused by her husband's behavior, not bipolar.

But suddenly yesterday Mrs. Cheon was named a suspect in the murder of Mr. Ha's mistress.

Mr. Nam sent me the case file and I discussed it with Vincenzo. It's the first time since he left Korea that we're discussing the case again.

Early the next morning I went to the airport directly by Vincenzo, even though I had told him not to. I arrived in Incheon at night. Indeed, the Korean time difference is 7 hours faster than Italy.

I woke up with the phone still lying on my ear. I unconsciously fell asleep while chatting with Vincenzo. I wanted to call him, but I thought it might still be night there. I didn't want to disturb Caterina just to be able to hear Vincenzo's voice. Besides, I also have to hurry to meet my client who is currently being held in detention.

~~~

The woman looked much different from the last time I saw her

The woman looked much different from the last time I saw her. Her face was pale and dull without heavy make-up. On her wrists were no longer circled by a gold bracelet encrusted with diamonds, but the handcuffs that bound them.

I just sat down and was about to formally introduce myself, suddenly she grabbed my hand.

"I didn't do it. I didn't kill her. She was already dead when I got there. Trust me, Byeonhosa-nim. You're my only hope. Detectives, prosecutors, everyone doesn't believe me."