VinCha ~ Family Holiday

The plane was in the sky for approximately 10 hours. Rosé slept comfortably throughout the trip. They bought business class tickets, of course.

Arriving at Incheon airport, it was Vincenzo who brought their luggage because there were no subordinates to help him. There were two large suitcases, one Rosé's backpack, one Cha Young's handbag, and one bag filled with gifts for the Cassano Geumga family. Meanwhile, Cha Young took Rosé and left Vincenzo behind. They walk excitedly.

Out of the international arrivals gate, Mr. Nam is already waiting. He helped Vincenzo carry their things and put them in the trunk of the car.

Cassano Geumga Family has been waiting in front of Geumga Plaza for a long time, minus Pak Cho who is currently in Italy. They immediately stormed Mr. Nam's car which had just been parked.

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs Cassano," they greet.

"And our beautiful princess..." added Mrs. Kwak who stroked Rosé's cheek.

The girl didn't understand what the ahjumma was saying, but she responded with a sweet smile.

They were immediately taken to Chef Toto's Arno Restaurant, while their belongings were immediately taken to Vincenzo's room. They have lunch together. The menu is not only Italian food, but also Korean food made by mrs. Kwak.

Vincenzo and Cha Young immediately chose the sundubu jiggae made by mrs. Kwak because they had been craving Korean food. Meanwhile Rosé was given a plate of risotto, worried that the child would not like the unfamiliar food. But after she tasted the japchae and gamja jorim, she shifted her risotto and joined her parents.

"Eomma, I want that," Rosé pointed at the tteokboki plate.

"But it's spicy, honey."

"Aahhh..." Rosé sighed in disappointment.

Suddenly Mrs. Kwak came out of the restaurant, then came back with a plate of tteokpoki, placing it in front of Rosé.

"It's...no spicy."

Rosé tasted it, then nodded. She bowed slightly to Mrs. Kwak.

"Gamsahamnida..."

"Aigoo... you're so smart, baby. You even know honorific," Mrs. Kwak stroked her hair, "Ahjumma will make lots of sweet tteokboki for you later."

Rosé was just dumbfounded because she didn't understand what Mrs. Kwak was saying, until her mother translated it.

~~~

Vincenzo opened the door to his rented room. Nothing has changed from the contents of the room, except for a single bed that has been upgraded to a king size springbed which looks too big in the tiny bedroom. The table in the bedroom had to be moved to make a space for the spring bed. The Geumga family who jointly bought the springbed when they found out that their boss's family was coming. They did not receive a refund from Vincenzo. Think of it as Cha Young's birthday present.

"Wow, there's a dove!" Rosé pushed open the window.

"His name is Inzaghi," Vincenzo introduced.

"Papà gave him that name?"

Vincenzo nodded.

"Too cool a name for a bird."

"But this dove is really cool. He once helped me when there were bad people who wanted to harm me."

"How did he help you, dad?"

"He invited his friends to attack the two thugs, so that I could defeat them," Vincenzo gently stroked Inzaghi's fur.