VinCha ~ Black Christmas

(Before you cry, I already cried.
And I don't wanna cry alone...)

Playlist: In Silence - ost Its okay to not be okay

In silence,
No one answer,
But I still hear your voice...

.
.
.

Cha Young's return from hospital is delayed, worried that her condition will drop again after she hears such shocking news. Caterina, who had just come from Milan and learned of this news, immediately went to the hospital to see how her sister-in-law was doing.

Cha Young lay on her side with her eyes closed as she entered her room. The pillow was wet and there were remnants of un-drying tears in the corners of her closed eyes. Caterina's heart hurt to see it.

A nurse came in with a tray of dinner

A nurse came in with a tray of dinner. Caterina gently shook Cha Young's shoulder to wake her up. Her puffy eyes opened slightly.

"Cha Young, let's eat first."

Caterina helped her settle into a lying position, then pressed the button to raise the bed to a sitting position. She set up a small table and placed a tray on it.

"Cha Young," Caterina shoved the porridge in front of Cha Young's mouth which was still closed.

"Eat, for the sake of your baby."

Cha Young opened her mouth slightly, accepted the mouthful of porridge and swallowed it lustfully. She stopped at the third bite because she felt nauseous. Caterina did not force what had entered the stomach not to come out again.

"Do you want to lie down?"

Cha Young nodded.

"I'm going home first. I will come back again to stay here," said Caterina after lowering Cha Young's bed.

She lay back on her side with her back to the door, because that was the most comfortable position, to cry in silence.

~~~

In a square room, with a black table in the middle, Vincenzo sat on one of the chairs in handcuffs. In front of him were two Interpol officers, one sitting in front of a laptop, and the other interrogating him with the pile of case files he had laid out. Vincenzo was quite cooperative in answering questions.

One of the case files is the murder case of Jang Han Seok and Choi Myung Hee. Then there is the case of the disappearance of the Luciano Family, from Boss, underboss, consigliere, to all of their subordinates. The officers asked where Vincenzo buried or disposed of their bodies, but Vincenzo took the right to remain silent on this matter. The rest are cases of drugs transaction, torture and murder while Vincenzo was still a consigliere.

After hours of interrogation at Interpol headquarters, Rome, Vincenzo was transferred to a prison waiting for his trial. He stripped off all his expensive suits and replaced them with prison clothes. He was put in a cell that already contained 4 inmates. One of them knows him, and warns the other three inmates not to mess with this ruthless mafia boss.