VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son

A black car stopped in front of the high fence that fortified a mansion in the elite Hannam-dong area

A black car stopped in front of the high fence that fortified a mansion in the elite Hannam-dong area. Yoo Hee Jae got out of the car, took off his sunglasses while pressing the bell. The gate opened on its own moments later. He entered, climbing a few steps of stone steps to the open front door.

A tall man standing by the door bowed politely to him. He was ushered into the living room, where an old man sat in a wheelchair staring at a wall lined with family photos. The man's eyes were only on a photo of a man, until Yoo Hee Jae greeted him, he didn't take his eyes off the photo.

Hoenjang-nim, Yoo Byeonhosa-nim has arrived,” Assistant Lee Soo Kwang announced the arrival of Yoo Hee Jae again.

Mr. Park finally glanced over, then looked back at the photo.

"You must have heard from Mrs. Kim, my purpose for calling you."

"Yes, Mr Park."

"You see that picture of the man in the corner?"

"Yes."

"He's my youngest son, Park Joon Ha. That's his last photo before he left the house with that woman."

President Park moves his automatic wheelchair to the sofa in the living room, inviting Yoo Hee Jae to sit down.

"I've known long ago that they have a son, but just about 7 years ago I set out to find the child. I hired a private detective, and I found out instead that the woman was being prosecuted for the murder of the President of Shinkwang Bank. And the worse is, it turned out that she had dumped her son, my grandson, into an orphanage when the boy was 8. I felt so angry that I went to a public attorney who would defend her, paying a high price so he wouldn't have to defend her. I also helped the Hwang family negotiate with the prosecutor and the judge to punish her severely."

President Park paused to take the medicine provided by a waiter. He also invited Yoo Hee Jae to enjoy the tea that was served.

"But then I thought. In my contemplation, I realized that this all happened because of my fault. If I don't forbid their relationship, if I don't force them to separate, maybe their lives will be better. And if I don't kick her out on the day of my son's funeral, maybe the kid won't be thrown into an orphanage."