VinCha ~ Crazy Rich

"Your husband, Park Joo Hyeong is the third generation of the Issume Holding chaebol family."

"What?" Cha Young glared.

"Park Joo Hyeong is Park Beom Soo Hoenjang-nim's biological grandson."

Cha Young stared at Yoo Hee Jae for a few seconds. Suddenly she burst out laughing.

"Hahaha... I didn't know you could joke. You're so funny!"

Yoo Hee Jae had guessed, it wasn't easy to explain all of this using just words. So he showed her a copy of the DNA test results.

Cha Young stopped laughing. She was shocked when she read it.

"Did you edit this?" Cha Young still can't believe it.

Yoo Hee Jae rolled his eyes, "Can't you trust me?"

"Yeah, I can't, considering you've fooled me so badly in the past."

Yoo Hee Jae rubbed his face. He turned his body for a moment, then turned back to Cha Young.

"For what happened in the past, I..." he moistened his lips before continuing, "I'm sorry."

Cha Young is stunned.

"I'm sorry for using your feelings for me for my own sake. I didn't realize I hurt your heart so deeply that I felt it myself. When my wife cheated on me with the person I trusted the most, I thought of you. I thought I had received karma for betraying you in the past. I'm so sorry I did all that to you, Hong Cha Young. I hope you can forgive me."

Cha Young doesn't know what to say

Cha Young doesn't know what to say. The atmosphere became awkward.

"The president of Issume Holding has a daughter and a son. His son is married to a woman he disapproves of due to differences in social status. They divorced three years after that, and mr. Park sent his son abroad. A few years after that, his son died of a sedative overdose. They have a son and mr. Park has been looking for him since 7 years ago. And..." Yoo Hee Jae points to the paper that Cha Young is still holding, "the grandson is your husband."

"A few months ago, mr. Park said that he met your husband at the hospital."

Cha Young nodded.

"Your husband's face and physique are similar to mr. Park's son. So he asked me to do a DNA test."

"That's why you took things in my toilet and grabbed his hair?"

"Yes, sorry."

"That's an invasion of privacy, you know?"

"Mr. Park's family asked for a DNA test secretly, because they were once tricked by someone claiming to be the family's grandson using a fake DNA test. Besides, if I asked him nicely, would he be willing to be DNA tested?"

"Maybe he will. You didn't ask. Or at least you told me first."

"I'm sorry. You can sue me if you want."