14 - Freaky Fatigue

Ruv -

"(Your Name)? You done in there?" Sarv knocks on the bathroom door. I impatiently sit on the couch, watching the nun as she kept knocking.

"Almost done!" (Your Name) muffles from the inside. Sarv sighs walking away from the door, heading towards me. I look up at her and squint.

"So... are you going inside the bedroom or not?" Sarv asks, raising a brow.

I shake my head. "I said I wasn't going to sleep in the same room as them. You shouldn't either."

"What did I say? You should trust them by now," Sarvente sighs, shaking her head. "You know what? I don't care whether you wanna go to the room or not." She suddenly puts a tight grip on my arm, pulling me toward the bedroom.

"Sarv!" I angrily protest.

She doesn't respond as she pulls me into the room and sets me down on the side of the bed. She crosses her arms and glares at me.

"Look, you've been nothing but anxious about (Your Name)'s arrival. Just get out of your comfort zone for once," she mutters.

I groan, taking off my boots and ushanka, and laying down.

"Oh, yeah. (Your Name) wanted me to give this back to you," says Sarv, placing my jacket on top of the dresser next to me. I nod as she walks and sits on the opposite side of the bed.

(Your Name) then comes out of the bathroom, with their new pajamas on. Sarv then rushes inside. I give (Your Name) a sideways glance.

"Did she tell you anything else?" I ask.

"Um, what?" they whisper.

"Sarv. When you were on the hill. Did she mention anything else?"

"Oh! She did!" (Your Name) smiles. "Happy early birthday, by the way."

"Thanks... I suppose," I whisper, so they don't hear me. (Your Name) then lies down on their sleeping bag as Sarv leaves the bathroom door.

"So... comfy?" Sarvente asks, looking down at (Your Name).

"Yup," they reply, kind of sarcastically.

"Okay! If you need anything, wake me or Ruv up." Sarv then lays down on the bed. "Good night, you two."

"Good night," (Your Name) responds. Sarv turns off the light and instantly falls asleep.

I lay on my side, my one eye wide open.

I felt uncomfortable.

I couldn't tell if (Your Name) was asleep or not.

I started to feel paranoid again.

Should I come up with a plan?

Plan A: If they wake up and attempt to kill you or Sarv, take the partially broken sickle and kill them instead.

Plan B: Wait until they sleep and put a drop of poison down their throat.

Wait, I shouldn't think of plans.

Main goal: Sleep.

I keep having a large debates and arguments in my head. I kept thinking to myself: It'll be okay. (Your Name) won't do anything. Sarv'll be just fine. Just sleep.

Apparently, sleep wasn't an option right now.

I kept tossing and turning in bed slowly, trying not to disturb Sarv's deep slumber.