21 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 2)

Hello, everyone. I'm terribly sorry that I haven't posted in a while. It has been a busy time for me. I had to get two teeth extracted, and now I have spacers in my molars, and I'm getting braces soon.

Also, thank you so much for 90K+ reads!

(Your Name) -

(Boyfriend) and (Girlfriend) follow me inside the church, their faces filled with excitement for what the day would bring. They then run to catch up with me.

"So, how's life in here?" (Girlfriend) asks, putting a sweet smile on her face. "I'm honestly surprised Ruv didn't burn you alive."

"Somehow I managed," I shrug, a grin appearing on my face. "He's not as bad as he sounds. Just a miserable, tall dude."

"If you could decide, do you think you'd want to live here permanently?" (Boyfriend) asks, tilting his head to the side.

"In all honesty, I would love to stay here. I felt much happier. I felt like I was in a safe place. Surely, there were some troubles, but I have a lot of friends to help me," I smile.

"Not to bring your hopes down..." (Boyfriend) starts, glancing around, "but remember, Sarvente's only allowing you to stay here for a week."

I frown hearing that.

"(Boyfriend)!" (Girlfriend) scowls angrily, roughly jabbing her elbow to (Boyfriend)'s side. He beeps in surprise. The half demon then looks at me.

"Don't let that get to you. Remember, Sarvente said you'll permanently stay only if nothing goes wrong. Nothing went downhill, right?" she asks, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah... it's fine," I sadly nod. Once we make it to the very front of the church, we all sat down at a front pew.

"So... where's the birthday girl?" (Girlfriend) questions.

"She's currently baking a cake," I answer.

CRASH!

We all jump, startled from the sudden sound of glass shattering. The three of us then turn our attention to the door of the hidden home.

"There is no way in hell that I'm gonna wear that!" I hear Ruv object angrily.

"Why not? It's looks nice on you! Please! Just for today?" Sarvente pleads.

Suddenly, the inside went quiet. The three of us stared at each other, as if we were asking what just happened with our eyes.

"What's going on in there?" (Boyfriend) asks.

"Doesn't sound like the cake is being made," sighs (Girlfriend), crossing her arms.

All of a sudden, Ruv got shoved out of the hidden home in completely different attire.

"Sorry for the racket!" Sarvente apologizes, wiping sweat from her forehead. "I just wanted to get Ruv to dress up for the special occasion!"

Ruv then stands up straight, dusting himself off with a puff of red covering his face. He didn't seem comfortable.

I noticed what he was wearing.

A tuxedo.