27 - The Truth About The Past

So a lot of you were enraged or disgusted when I mentioned the Ruv X Selever last chapter.

Should I post the picture?

I'm curious what you guys are gonna do.

Ruv -

This time, I was the one helping Sarv while she vomited. (Your Name) went back to the living room to finish their cereal.

Coughing into the toilet, Sarv grumbles, groaning as she slowly stands up. "I... think I feel better now."

"Good. You better not drink five wholes glasses of wine again, k?" I shake my head, sighing.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I just had to drink some for the special occasion!" Sarv whines.

"Some? You drank almost two and a half bottles," I exhale. "Come on. You must be hungry."

I help Sarv walk to the living room. There, (Your Name) was watching more TV, already finished with their breakfast.

"Hey, you're okay now, right?" (Your Name) asks, looking toward Sarv with a worried look.

Sarv nods as I lead her towards the table. "Yeah. Doing good now. I just need something to eat." She then faces me as she sits down. "Hey, Ruv? Can I have some cereal, too?"

I nod, going up to the counter to prepare Sarv's breakfast. However, a thought struck me as I poured the cereal into a bowl.

Were we really gonna tell everything to (Your Name) now? Was this the right time?

I glance into the living room, staring at (Your Name) as they peacefully watched more TV.

I suppose so. They haven't done much harm... yet.

"Uh, Ruv? You okay back there?" Sarv suddenly asks.

"Yeah... sorry," I mumble, bringing the bowl back to her. As she began to slowly eat, I stared at (Your Name) again, thinking deeply. "Hey, Sarv?" I whisper. "Are you comfortable telling (Your Name) everything?"

"Well, I guess so," Sarvente shrugs. "What about you?"

"Eh... might as well tell them now before it's too late," I murmur. "We'll do it on Sun Hill? After dinner?"

"That's fine by me," she smiles. "I'm proud of you, Ruv."

"Proud?" I repeat, questioning. "What did I do?"

"You know, dummy," Sarvente chuckles. "You started to trust (Your Name)! I guess I did I good job changing you for the better!"

"Well..." I trail off, not sure what to say.

"Still proud of you, bud." Sarv then pats my shoulder.

I sigh and shake my head. "I suppose those 'tricks' of yours did work." I sit down at the table, crossing my arms. It was quiet, besides the TV paying.

It made me want to relive some old memories.

Those good ol' days with Aunt Elizi. If she was still with me, I would've had the best life ever.

But I guess that wasn't meant to be.

Mentally smiling to myself, I remember those times she made me laugh, when she was there when I was down, and how she treated me.

She treated me, not as her nephew, but as her son.

Sighing, my eye shuts as an old memory plays in my head.