The Sinful Ballad

Sammy panted as he hovered above a chopped up Boris. He sustained injuries himself, but he knew he would heal in due time. He watched as this Boris clone fades into ink and pools out of existence.

"What...a splendid battle... now, where's my lord's loverboy?" Sammy thought as he retraced Boris's steps. He eventually finds out about the Butcher Gang sentries. Growling to himself, he cautiously sneaks around. The fight with Boris left him too weak to travel thru the ink. A few Pipers got too close for comfort as Sammy hid behind a few crates.

"Too many for my liking...got to find a way to lead them somewhere else...but how?" He whispered to himself before noticing a can of bacon soup. After staring at it what seemed like forever, he grabs the can and chucks it far down the corridor. The can made a very loud CLANK sound as it hits a wall and rolls even further away. The Butcher Gang heard the sound and a few dozen of them followed it. Sammy stared in...dumbfoundment.

"... I'm not going to question on how that actually worked.." he groaned as he searched around. Soon he find the cell room. Not only that, but an unconscious Henry. After breaking the lock with his axe, he careful opens the cell door and enters. He eyes wandered all over Henry. He couldn't help but click his tongue as he now glared at Henry.

"My lord Bendy fell in love with this fool of a old man... what does he have that I dont? I'm much more loyal to my lord and to his wishes. This fool goes around and nearly gets himself killed everytime he wonders. What a waste of a man. And my precious lord sleep and makes love to this man!?" Sammy thinks to himself as he paces the cell. He then goes up to Henry and kneels over him. After testing a few light slaps on Henry's cheek. He can tell that he's knocked out cold. Sammy let's his hands wonder again Henry, feeling the ink on Henry's body, the clothes Henry wore, the hair Henry has. Sammy doesn't remember what he used to look like, but the hair thing bother him a little. He then lets his hands wonder to Henry's waist and thighs. He stared at Henry's crotch before gently groping it. Henry stirred slightly and Sammy noticed how slightly hard he was. A smirk played on Sammy's lips as a thought came to mind.

"Hmmmmhmhmhm~ when you wake, I'll ask~" Sammy said quietly before picking up Henry over his shoulder and carried him out the cell and back into the halls. The sentries were still distracted and Sammy scoffs.

"Out of all of us ink beings...they must be the dumbest thing that came out of that Ink Machine..."