Round Two

Henry walked around the studio, leaving Bendy to rest, as he explored. Henry manage to wined up in the Music Department. A sudden chill went down Henry's spine. Someone was watching, and he knew who...

"Sammy!! Come out!!! No more hiding...or-" Henry spun around, gripping Sammy's wrist from finishing it's swing, "hitting me in the head!!"

"My my, little sheep, seems you learned a few new tricks...for an old mutt!!" Growled Sammy. He snatches his hand back and glared at him. " you seem... Close... To my lord.....very close..."

"Meaning, Sammy?" Henry raised his brow and crossed his arms. Sammy looked at him baffled.

"Don't play stupid!!! You, a pathetic stain, and my precious lord are screwing!!! Your moans can be heard throughout the fucking studio!!!"

"....And?"

"And? AND?! How DARE you lay your hands on my lord!!! My beautiful savior of the ink, as I am his prophet, I am in his will to protect everything that is Bendy..." Sammy then hugs himself, " OH MY PRECIOUS BENDY!!! MY BEAUTIFUL LORD OF THE INK AND DARKNESS!!! RULER OF OUR HELL WITH NO ESCAPE!!!!"

"....uhhh..."" Henry slowly backs away as Sammy continues to yell to himself with praises. He soon bumps into something. Henry looks behind him to find a disturbed Bendy. His frown said everything.

"Henry, love,... What is Sammy doing?" Asked Bendy, still staring at Sammy.

"Praising you apparently..." Henry grumbles, crossing his arms. That's when Sammy finally noticed Bendy. His smile under his mask grew very wide.

"Oh...what an honor~ my lord Bendy has made his presence known~"

"Crap..."

"Sammy, Bendy has been-" before Henry could finish, Sammy shove him away from Bendy and hugs the demon. Henry looks at him in shock. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Embracing my lord~ what else you think? You and your filth will taint my precious savior."

"Sammy, stop hugging me..."

"But he will take you away from me!!! I don't want to lose my lord again!!!!"

"Sammy... Stop, just stop..." Henry huffs, clearly pissed. Sammy pouts and lets Bendy go. Bendy dusts himself and nuzzles Henry. Sammy make a jealous noise but kept his distance. Henry noticed this and groaned to himself.

"Oh no...I know what this is...."