The End (part 3)

It was Hell, very much Hell. The roars of a very pissed beast echoes throughout the Grand Ink Machine. Henry runs for his life as Bendy chases him, Alice, and Tom. The three ran around as the beast charges and warps through walls and halls. Henry stop in a hidden corner to catch his breath. He couldn't believe it. This is Bendy. Such monstrous thing built with rage and hatred. This was his Bendy. An overwhelming feeling of fear, dread, and guilt filled Henry's mind.

"My Bendy... My beloved Bendy... This beast... He... I..." Henry covers his mouth as his mind ran wild. A sudden, low rumble caught his attention as Henry sees the beast's head peeks around the corner and faces him.

"Heeeenryyyyy....." Growled Bendy.

"B-B-Bendy..." Stuttered Henry, his body shaking in fear. Bendy lowers his head and bare his teeth.

"Where... Are... They? Where.... IS MY REEL!!!" Yelled Bendy, slamming his fist against the ground. Henry jumped a bit.

"I-I-I don't know... They ran somewhere..." Whimpers Henry.

"Don't lie to me Henry... Now it not the time...." Bendy presses his large head against Henry's torso. Henry can feel the hot breath and it sends a shiver through his body. Henry covers his mouth and blushes darkly.

"Even when I'm like this.. You seem to be... Aroused~~" Bendy purred before licks up Henry's torso. Henry pants slight, feeling the large, thick, inky tongue touching all the right spots. Henry hated that he likes this, even in this situation.

"HENRY!!" Yelled Alice, throwing herself and her sword onto Bendy's head. Bendy roared and lashed out at both Alice and Henry. Alice was thrown against the wall and Henry had his torso slashed. Henry held his torso as...poured out and the pain kicking in. Henry pants as he rushes out of the spot as Bendy was fighting Alice. More and more of...poured out as Henry's chest as he limps he way through the halls. In time, Henry met up with a very frantic Tom.

"Henry!! Oh god, you look terrible.." Tom said grimly. Henry then noticed the reel in Tom's hand.

"Tom...-huff- hand me the reel.." Pant Henry, his vision slightly blurring.

"What!? No way I'm-"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING REEL TOM!! Alice doesn't have much time before Bendy kills her..." Henry huffs as he held out his hand. Tom hesitated for a bit, the beast roars echoing around them. Sighing and giving up, Tom hands Henry the reel.

"You better do something, Henry Stein..." With that, Tom runs off. Henry looked at the reel. Indeed, the reel did read 'THE END' on it. Henry remembers a projector slot in the throne room. He knew what to do...

The halls went silent, and Henry knew that this wasn't good. He heard the rhythmic thumping of fists slamming against the floor. Henry gulps and shuffles through the halls, trying to hide. But without success, Bendy steps in front of Henry.

"Heeeenry~ I-....." Bendy eyes the reel in Henry's arm. A snarl showed on his lips. He flexed with rage, but kept his tone soft. "I... See you have the reel...."

"Bendy... Listen to me, I-"

"You want to kill me, don't you Henry? Cause with that," Bendy points to the reel, " that will kill me...do you want that Henry?..."

"No!!! Bendy... I-"

"Let's see how far you will go, Henry... Cause... I will end you, I will stop you, I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE!!!"

"..."

"Oh Henry?"

"What?"

"RUN."