Is It War?

Susie suddenly turned around, looking behind her. Of course, there was nothing there, but she could shake off the feeling  like there was something there. Was it in the air? The atmosphere does feel different. Susie shook her head and continued to tinker with her weapon.

"Something happened out there...such an odd feeling..." Susie thought as tightens the last bolt. She admire her weapon that can KILL the Ink Demon. Soon, she will take over the studio, once and for all.

"... My dearest companion...your betrayal is very amusing to witness, but the more the merrier ~" Susie said as she turns around from her workbench, facing her new ally. "I'm glad you made the right choice...you've died helping Henry over and over...and over, doesn't it get tiring?"

"...."

"You know it does... but joining me was a great choice to make, I can spare you and you can survive longer~" she moved closer, smiling with a venomous smile.
"Beside, you're a good boy, aren't you?"

"......"

"Hmm...go find Henry and bring him to me, we need him in order to kill the Demon and take over the studio. He's the real key of escaping here..." Susie wakes back to the workbench and checked the monitors on her wall. "Oh, and Boris..."

"....yes?"

"Alive....got it?"

"....yes ma'am..." with that, Boris left into the darkness of the studio...

Henry continued to explore the halls and corridors of the studio. One goal in mind, kill Susie. He was so focused on his goal that the Butcher Gang members were ignored. They chased after Henry, but no fear came to the pissed of half demon.

"Since the loop was broken and created a new one, all of these places are switched around... I wonder-...I wonder-...I won-" Henry furiously turns around to eight Butcher Gang members coming at him.

"Will you SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES!?!" Yelled Henry, his voice echoed in the halls. The members stopped in their tracks. "Your chitter-chatter is FUCKING annoying and I'm trying to think...so SHUT UP!!!"

"Henry? Is that you?" Said a familiar voice. Henry turns around to a familiar face.

"Boris? Boris!! Finally a friend around here~" Herny smiled but it faded when Boris looked at him grimly.

"..are..YOU Henry? The Henry I know looked...much different than...this.."

"Didnt I...always looked like this? Or no?"

"Covered in ink, yes, but not... being ink itself, what happened to you?" Boris cautiosly came closer, touching Henry's arm. He noted that it was a piece of Henry now, not just stained. He looked at Henry's face, most the inked side. Henry's glowing eye reminds him of the Lost Ones. And Henry's scent...is wasn't human anymore, not fully though. It smelled like Bendy's but...thicker...denser....hell, more potent than the Ink Demon himself.

"Boris, you've been staring at me for awhile now, what's wrong buddy?" Asked Henry, concerned in his tone. Boris clenched his jaw. Why does it hurt when he said that?

"You're... very different...but still the same...by the way, why were they following you?" Boris looked to the still standing there members.

"Fuck I know..." Henry turns towards them and does a 'shoo' gesture at them. All of them flinched and scurried away. Henry shrug and looked at Boris. "Seems the studio turns itself into a labyrinth, mind being my guide around here buddy?"

"Sure...follow me.." Boris begins to lead Henry down the hall. Yes he knew his way around, but is he going to help Henry? Maybe, maybe not. All he knows it he doesn't want to end up like...that, again. Was this a good idea? Maybe not, but war within the studio had just begun...hasn't it?