Wretched and Divine

RUBMLE, CRASH, GROAN!!!!!

Henry wakes up to finding the entire room shaking. He looks out his little prison to see Alice and Tom arguing. They seemed worried.

"Those bastards are causing us trouble, we have to get out of here!!!" Growled Tom.

"We can't leave Henry!!!" Yelled Alice.

"I don't care!!! We don't even trust him!!!" Growled Tom as he pulls Alice along. She looked back at Henry, mouthing 'I'm sorry' to him before disappearing with Tom into the studio. Henry was devastated that they left him in the this makeshift prison. Then he remembered that Alice gave him a looking glass a couple of weeks days ago.

"Alice you angel..." Henry thought as he pulls it out and finds strange markings in his cell. Besides the drawn on coffin, he follows the clues left on the walls to a pipe in the bathroom. Using this, Henry breaks his way free from his cell and runs out. Ink was gushing everywhere. Henry dashes for it and makes it to a dock with a river-full of ink.

"It's now or never..." Henry whispered as he starts the boat and travels deep into carverns. The ride was quiet. Too quiet. The ambience was cold and dreadful. Henry sighed as the sound of the ink river slouches against the motor boat. That is, until it stopped. Henry checked it out and away the motor covered in thick ink.

"Well damn..." Henry grumbled. Then... a sound Henry was afraid of hearing....

Something bumped the boat and moved the ink underneath.

Henry gulped down his sense of fear when he turns around to find an empty boat in the distance. But then, and HUGE hand rises from the ink and grabs the empty boat and drags it into the ink below.

"Oh hell no!!!" Henry thought as he bashed the ink off the motor and floored it down the tunnels. He can hear the beast of the river coming for him. Now and then, the motor would jam, Henry panics and unjam the motor. But he was too slow this time. The hand uppercut the boat and sends Henry flying into the ink. The ink was much colder than before. The whispers were now screams of fear, despair, and agony. Henry closed his eyes and covered his ears as the voices were screaming at him. He can feel him being pulled against the ink. Not downwards, but upwards. Soon, he was out of the ink and gasped for air. Henry found himself in the shore of an rickety old town. Not only that, but the Lost Ones around him.

"Thank our lord that you are alright Henry.." one of them said, their voice a gurgle amongst the ink they soccer covered in.

"Wha...-cough cough- where am I?"

"In our lil o'l town, just before our lord's lair~" said another. Henry slowly gets up and felt many hands on his back. He turns around and sees many of them reaching for him, lightly grazing their fingertips against his body, praying and praising.

"What..are guys doing?"

"We are making sure you are fine... for lord has asked us to get you..."

"Who is this lord you speak of?" Henry asked, tilting his head.

"That will be me... Henry.." Henry jumps a bit at the voice. He looked past the crowd in front of them as they too turn around to the voice. Then they rushed to it, praying and bowing.

"Bendy?!"