The Beast's Desire (part 1)

Henry looked at Bendy across the town. It was really him. He looked taller and a bit more creepy than usual, but it was him. Henry noticed the Lost Ones clear a path for him to Bendy.

"Come here Henry~ I missed you so much!!!" Bendy purred as he stretches out his arms, his smile growing wider. Henry rushes down the path and hugs the demon, making them fall to the ground with laughter. The Lost Ones watched their lord hug this... man back.

"Bendy... you won't believe the hell I've been through.." Henry huffed, smiling up at the demon.

"I would like to know~ Henry..." Bendy leans his head in and kisses Henry deeply. Henry blushed and heated up.

"Mm~!! Bendy... they are watching.." Henry shyly whispers. Bendy looks to see the Lost Ones looking.

"Indeed they are... hmm~ let's go somewhere more private~" Bendy purred as he lift Henry over his shoulder, stands up, and walked into a corridor. Henry blushes as he feels Bendy's clawed hand holding his butt to keep him steady.

"You're doing that on purpose..."

"Maybe~"

"Cheeky demon~... where are we going, Bendy?"

"To my lair, where I spend 30 years in before the ink machine was turned back on."

"Thirty years?... you were so lonely...." Henry noticed they passed a large vault, a wooden hallway, and now walking through the ink into... a very much bigger version of the ink machine.

"Holy crap!! Joey... no wonder we were in debt... no wonder I noticed... no wonder you lied to me.."

"We are here..." Bendy said as he place Henry on his feet. Henry looked around and saw a grand hallway full of cloning ink. His eyes noticed the Boris template and placed his hand against the glass.

"I didn't want to... I had no choice buddy.." Henry whispers as he felt a pair of slender arms wrap around his waist.

"I was told my followers as they brought me her corpse... I'm sorry.."

"A lot of things happen to good people you know... sometimes bad," Henry turns around to face Bendy, "sometimes good... right now I don't know which is that.."

"I can show you..." Bendy leads Henry deeper into his lair. Henry looked around as they did. Something shiny catches his eyes and decides to look for it. He was getting closer to the throne room when he felt Bendy's hand grab his shoulder.

"Oh!! Sorry... just got curious..." Henry said, trying not to anger the demon.

"It's fine, this is where I mostly sit and watch my cartoons. The room want to show you is just down here~" Bendy purred as he guides Henry away from the throne room. Henry had a feeling that there was something important in that room... maybe later...

Henry was guided to a large bedroom with a king-sized bed. He walked towards it and noticed it had not ink, but black satin sheets. That's he felt Bendy's claws lightly lifts his shirt.

"Haa~.... B-Bendy~~~" Henry shuttered as the the cool air hits his exposed chest.

"I thought I would never see my Henry again... it's been weeks... but here you are in my grasps again... Mmm, I don't think I can hold back any longer..." Bendy then  shoves Henry against the bed. Henry yelps a bit but quickly relaxes and he feels Bendy's hands caress his chest. His claws light scratching down Henry's stomach and making him moan turns the demon on more and more.

"Ahh~~ Bendy~~~" moans Henry, gripping the sheet under him. He soon hears his pants unzip and feels them being pulled down. He looks to see Bendy opening his leg and crawling between them, grinding what looks like a bulge against his own. Henry threw his head back and moaned out as Bendy grinds against him hard.

"Mmm, you like this, don't you~?"

"Feels so new to me... ahh, fuck... but don't stop~"

"What a lewd thing to say~... I like it~" with that Bendy deeply kisses Henry and now bucks his hips. Henry held onto Bendy's slender shoulders as the bucking became hard and tender, making his twitch and moan. Bendy proceeds to lick Henry's neck, leaving an inky saliva trail, before biting rough.
Henry whimpers a bit but soon moan as Bendy begin to suck on the wound.

"Henry... I want you to something ~..."

To be continued.... for now in the next part!!