Uh oh..

Henry woke up alone in the king-sized bed. Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes, Henry wondered how he got there. Then event of the prior night played and Henry blushed darkly. He couldn't believe it happened, he and Bendy.... Had intense sex.... At the studio.

"Well I learned something new about myself everyday .... Say, where didn't Bendy go?" Henry thought as he looked around the room. He noticed as dried inky footprint leading you the room. After finding his clothes, despite being stained in ink, Henry leaves the room. Henry walked, well sort of, down the halls as he followed the footprints. This lead Henry to the throne room Bendy mentioned earlier. That's when he noticed the multiple televisions were on. Each one play a different Bendy cartoon. Lil Devil Darling, Tombstone Picnic, Sent From Above, and Butcher Gang to name a few. Henry then sees Bendy himself at his throne, staring at the screens. He stood absolutely still, as if a statue.

"Um... Bendy? You ok there buddy?" Henry said softly, not to scare the demon as he walked closer. Bendy didn't move nor say a word. Henry cautiously reached a hand towards him. Suddenly, Bendy grabs Henry's wrist and growls at him. But he quickly lets go upon seeing his lover.

"Henry!!! Oh I'm sorry... I was... So focused on the shows, I guessed I wasn't thinking...." Bendy quickly said as he goes to Henry, hugging him. Henry hugs back and sighs.

"It's ok Bendy, I know you didn't mean it..." Henry then noticed the reel sitting at the throne. "What's that Bendy?" Bendy looks and tenses up.

" I-it's nothing...pretend you never saw it ok?"

"Why-"

"YOU NEVER SAW IT OK?!" Bendy yelled, gripping Henry's arms tightly. Henry can hear the rage in the demon's tone. He was scared.

"Ok!!! I never saw it... Just...let me go Bendy...." Henry said, gulping his fear down. Bendy slowly releases Henry's arms and sat at his throne, holding his head in his hand.

"..... I'm sorry.... That reel is important secret of mine.... I'm very protective of it... I....-sigh- I didn't mean to scared you Henry..." Bendy said calmly, not daring to look at the....man before him. Henry sighed before walking closer, kissing the demon's cheek.

"You could have told me that, I would of understood. If it's personal to you, I won't bother you about it, ok? Now... Can you look at me buddy?" Henry said as he crawls onto Bendy's lap. Bendy chuckles as he turned to look at her lover, pulling him closer, kisses those lips tenderly. Henry couldn't help but melt into the kiss, soft moans escaping his throat. Bendy purrs in delight hearing him mate begging for his attention and need.

"Henry, I'd love to fuck you here and now, but I'd want to give your ass a break from... Such sessions~ you did get pounded by a very big cock you know~"

"I-I'm aware of that!!!" Henry blushes brightly, hiding him face. 

"Heheh, why don't you visit the town? Maybe make some friends as well."

"You sure Bendy? Are you ok being here... Alone?" Bendy can hear the worry in Henry's voice. He rubs Henry's cheek.

"I'll be fine, my love... I love you Henry..., so much, you know that right?"

"I do, Bendy... I love you too."

"Now go make some friends dammit!" Henry chuckles, kisses Bendy, and leave to the town. When he arrived, it was quiet. Too quiet. A very uncomfortable type of quiet.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Henry called out. No response. A sudden sound of creaking wood caught Henry's attention. He follows it and it led him to a boarded up passageway. He can see a figure's legs peeking through the gaps.

"Hey...are you ok?" Henry asked, walking closer. Suddenly, the boards break sending Henry to fall on his back. Then the sound of metal thumping between his legs. Henry looked up to see a familiar, yet insane face.

"Sammy!?"