Choose Your Side...

"Sammy!? H-how?! I thought-"

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT!?! You thought I was gonna left you do this to me!?" Sammy yelled, his voice distorted and raspy. He held his axe above his head before swinging it down at Henry. Lucky for him, Henry dodged it in the nick of time.

"Shit Sammy!!! Are you crazy!?!" Henry yells as he stands up and runs away from Sammy. Sammy yells more as he chases Henry, swing his axe wildly. After a few minutes running in circles, Sammy throws his axe at Henry, it flies and connects with Henry's shoulder blade. Henry screams out in pain before falling to his knee, holding his shoulder. With that, Sammy grabs Henry by the hair roughly.

"I did so much...so fucking much... And this is what I get!?" Sammy  tosses Henry to the side, the axe slipping out and Henry groaning in pain. Henry huffs as...spills out of his shoulder. Sammy picks up the axe and walked towards Henry, kicking him onto his back. He hovers above Henry, slamming a for down on Henry's stomach.

"Gah!!!... Sammy stop this!!! You're mad!!!"

"Hehehahahahahaha!!! Don't worry, my little sheep, it will all be over soon!!! Sheep, sheep, sheep...." Sammy readied his axe over his head. Henry's eyes widen, "it's time..TO SLEEP!!!-"

THUMP!!!

To Henry's surprise, he sees the blade of an axe in Sammy's head, and  to sees Tom at the end of said axe. Sammy gags a bit as he drops his weapon and falls next to Henry. Tom removes the axe from Sammy's head, ink gushes here and there and pooled. Henry pants as he watched the life drain from Sammy. Then he left the handle of the axe tap him on his head. Henry looked to sees Tom offering him a hand. Henry nods and slowly stands up.

"You look like shit..." Grumbles Tom.

"But we are glad to see you alive, Henry." Said Alice, walking towards Henry. She checks on Henry's wounds, wrapping the gash in gauze.

"How...how did you guys get here?" Asked Henry, wincing here and there.

"It pays to carry a rope... How did you get here?" Asked Alice, eyes full of confusion.

"I took a boat and this... Hand thing, it knocked my boat and me into the ink. It wasn't until the Lost Ones pulled me out and brought me here." Explained Henry, brushing his hair back. Tom glared at Henry for awhile.

"You... You reek of that demon... Guess you are more than his play thing after all."

"You know what Tom, shut the fuck up!! Yes, I've been with Bendy this whole time!!! Sure he's off, but dammit he is still the lil' devil darling I drew and love. Why don't your snout up your own ass!!!" Yells Henry, glaring daggers at Tom. Tom growls.

"Ooh so we are doing this then!? Very well, old man, let me show a thing or two!!!" Tom yells as he balls his mechanical arm and stomps towards Henry. Alice holds back Tom and Henry as the two men tried to grab at each other.

"That's enough!!! You two are acting like children!!" Yells Alice, pushing both away from each other.

"I bet this demon fucker told him our plans and set us up!!" Tom yells, pointing at Henry.

"I said nothing of the sorts!!! You are all just fucking crazy!!! This whole place is batshit crazy!!!!" Yells Henry as he stomps off.

"Yeah, go back to pathetic boyfriend, old man, I bet you only survived cause everyone felt bad for you..." Tom growls.

"... THATS IT!!!" With that Henry charges at Tom, sending  both rolling back to the inky shores. Fists were flying and landing from both sides. Tom knees Henry in the stomach before launching him into inky ocean. Henry pops up and shakes the ink off.

"Choose your side Henry!!! It's either with us ending this nightmare, or aiding the enemy and descending further into fucking Hell!!! Choose right fucking now!!!"