Commitment

Henry groaned as he slowly sat up. His chest burns from swallowing all of that ink he inhaled. He noticed that his wrists felt heavy. Looking, he sees clamps on his wrists, chaining him to a wall. Henry slowly took in his surroundings, dispite it being covered with very thick ink. He didn't recognize the place.

"Where...am I?" Henry asked himself.

"In my domain..Henry.." Henry turns to see Bendy sitting next to him. How come he didn't see him early? Was it because of all this ink?

"Where is this place?" Henry asked calmly, despite being scared.

"When Boris and I were first created, I grew curious of this place.... Looked in every corner, every door, every passageway... This is my secret hiding spot...well, was my secret hiding spot. I rest here when I'm done scouting the studio... I call this place...'home'..." Bendy turns to Henry, the ink dripping more down his face. Henry scrunched his nose as reached for Bendy. Bendy jolts his head back. "What are you doing!?"

"Stay still... I wanna see something...." Henry said as he reached for Bendy's face. Bendy hesitates when Henry slowly wiped away the ink that covered his eyes. Henry stared in awe. Even in this form, Bendy still looked like his smaller self. Bendy's eyes searched Henry's expression.

"What's wrong Henry? Why do you look at me like that?..."

"As I thought... You still have your cute face~" Henry said, smiling. Ink streamed down Bendy's left side of his face as he blushed darkly.

"Y-you don't mean that... Y-you're just s-saying that so I won't kill you...."

"Are you THAT upset with me?"

"...you humans have it easy..."

"Hmm?"

"You can die easily...getting sick...getting injured badly...getting killed....or getting old..... Either way, you humans all drop dead one way or another.." Bendy stands up and towers over Henry, who slowly backs up against the wall, "we cartoons don't die, Henry, it's impossible... And don't say acetone... The memory of us cartoons can die, but never the cartoon themselves... Do you know how long I wanted to die Henry? A long time.... But I wanted to see you first..."

"Bendy.... Is there a way I can make up for lost time.... I feel at fault because of this.... If I have known Joey was doing all of this... I would of come back sooner..." Henry lowered his head, ashamed of himself. Henry can hear Bendy growling before he felt pressure on his waist. Henry looked up to see Bendy opening his legs and crawls between them to cuddle on his chest. Henry wrapped his arms around the inky demon, feeling his warmth. Bendy purrs as Henry rubs the back of his head.

"There is one way.... I've seen this way many times....practiced it as well... But I want you to promise me that you would never leave me again..."

"I promise... Wait, practiced? What do you mean?" Henry tilts his head in confusion. Bendy looks up at Henry with his visible eye before pressing his lips against Henry's. Henry's eyes widen before pulling Bendy away.

"What the hell, Henry!!!" Growled Bendy.

"W-why did you do that!?" Henry asked, visibly red from embarrassment and shock.

"This was the way I mentioned, now stay still!!" Bendy pins Henry hard against the wall. Henry groans before his lips met Bendy's once more. He watched the demon tail sway side to side fast.

"Fuck... He is too strong to break his hold...wait...where is his other han-" Henry broke his train of thought and lightly groaned as Bendy rubbed his crotch. Bendy slowly broke the kiss, inky saliva trailing across both mouths. Henry watched as Bendy nuzzled his face into Henry's abdomen.

"Bendy...nn, you don't have do this..." Panted Henry.

"I know...but I want to..." Bendy opened his mouth, showing his sharp teeth before biting Henry's zipper, slowly pulling them down.

"Who taught you this... Lewd stuff?"

"I have eyes nearly everywhere...watching almost everything... You humans have done this many times here in the studio... I've seen Joey did it once with Susie.... She was a whore either way.." Bendy growled as he lowers Henry's pants and boxers. Henry tried to move, but Bendy held a tight grip on him, even though his hands were free, he knows it's not wise to move them knowing Bendy can crush his windpipe at any moment.

"You're so...grown up Bendy...."

"Same to you..." Bendy slowly stuck his tongue out and licked Henry's soft cock. Henry jerked a bit. Bendy watched as his tongue wrapped the semi hard cock and stroke it. "Bitter..."

"Fuck!!!! His tongue is hot!!! This is bad..." Thought Henry and he tried to hold back his moans. Soon, Bendy wrapped his mouth around the hard cock and bobs his head. Henry moans more before holding Bendy's head as the the bobbing became faster and deeper. Bendy watched Henry's movements as he deepthroats. Henry shuttered in denying pleasure. This went on a few minutes or so when Henry gripped Bendy's head hard.

'B-Bendy!!! Stop, ahhh, or I'll!!!--" Henry moaned as he held Bendy's head down, cumming deeply into the demon's throat. Bendy swallowed some before pulling back. Some cum spilled from his mouth, dripping on his chest. Henry blushed darkly seeing such sight.

"Oh Henry... It tastes so sweet.... It's so thick... And so much came out.." Bendy panted, feeling the cum against his tongue. Tilting his head back, Bendy swallows the cum deeply and cleaned himself up. "... I'm surprised Henry, for a virgin, you came a lot~"

"H-h-how did you know that!?!?"

"Virgin cock tastes bitter while sinners tastes sweet..."

"How do you know that?" Bendy looked at Henry, raising his 'brow'. Henry took a moment. "Oh... Did Joey..?"

"Kinda... Ever since Susie with Alice became that .. Angel.... He wanted some fun, beside torturing me... It hurt at first.... Until I became numb when he forces me.... But you, my dear Henry.." Bendy slowly crawls onto Henry's lap, " you're special to me... My little virgin~ hehehe... You're virtue is mine and only mine... Ok?~"

"...." Henry hugged Bendy, pulling him closer, feeling his cooled chest. Bendy smirks as he combed his claws through Henry's hair. The walls felt like eyes burning through Henry's skin. But it was true. Bendy was watching from every corner, just like he said he does....