Ink Bond

Bendy, Alice, and Tom traveled along the halls. A few of the Lost Ones stayed with Bendy since hes still in a bad state, but enough to move around for awhile. Bendy watched as the two quietly discussed amongst themselves. Bendy could hear them clearly, but he didnt want them to know that. After awhile, Bendy was panting and slid across the wall and slumped to the floor.

"My lord!!! Are you alright?! Please dont move!!" The Lost Ones cried out as he quietly help Bendy sit up straight. Tom and Alice stopped and go over to the demon.

"Bendy, are you alright?" Asked Alice.

"I'm exhausted... still weak... but mostly I'm tired.." Bendy pants a bit, holding his new arm in pain. Tom stood silent before checking on the arm.

"Looks like your body want to reject the arm..." Tom huffed, annoyed at the pulsing ink.

"Bendy, we can rest for a bit-"

"NO!!! That she-devil has my Henry... if he's hurt.. i..." Bendy's body rippled in distress.

"...Bendy, WHY do you care about Henry? You know we cant leave this place.." Tom asked, looked at the demon. Bendy stayed quiet for a bit.

"...why?... its obvious... he's what I call..

HOME.."

~30+ Years Ago~

"That thing is gonna scare away any customer we get coming through our doors, Joey!!!" Yelled Thomas.

"Bendy is a miracle!!! And you dont think I know what it looks like? Hes only a mistake cause he was an accident...next time, I'll get it right!!" Joey growled.

"Have you lost your mind Joey? Listen to yourself!!! Does Henry even know?!"

"Stein can fuck off for all I care, hes only an artist, for the kids he says, but doesnt see the potential of MY ideas.."

"You're actually crazy..."

"It takes a crazy man to get things done...lock that thing up, and make sure it's out of sight.." Joey ordered. Outside the office door was a confused and deformed Bendy. Joey's words hurt the demon. Was he really a monster? Bendy then scurried away before he could get caught. The safest place he could think of was by Henry's desk. Herny was focused on the animations and sketches to miss Bendy near him. Bendy gently nuzzles Henry's leg for attention. Without breaking focus, Henry reached down and pets Bendy, earning a low purr like a cat.

"Good boy~ thanks for the comfort, buddy.. wish I can focus on you more, but I have so much work.." Herny sighed as he rubbed his tired eyes. Bendy purred in understanding before lightly licking Henry's hand. He smiled warmly before leaving Henry's office and getting caught by Thomas. Bendy then waited. And waited. And waited. Then...he heard the news...that Herny Stein was gone...

"I've waited 30 years to feel a sense of home again...he still thought that the studio had a cat around, heheh...but I never saw him again until the first loop...my home was now in this prison..that even I dont know how to get out of..." Bendy leaned his head back as ink dripped off his body. Tom feel the ink and paled. The ink feels thin. Whatever Bendy got shot with didnt just poison him...

Its eating him away...