The Well Of Voices

Darkness. Nothing but darkness surrounded Henry. Cold, very cold. Henry moved his arms, but they felt heavy. Breathing was hard since no air can be felt. Henry opened his eyes to find nothing but the void around him. But this void wasn't quiet, it had hushed whispers. Henry could make out some.... Since they were his own thoughts.... But he wasn't alone...

"Ş̭̝̩̥o̡͔̣me̻̱͖̹̞ò͚͉̺͍ͅn̗͖̼͈̥̫͕é̪ ̶̘͈p̤̩l̢̗̯e̕a҉͚̟ͅs̲̩̭̫̘e̹͈͇̝̱ͅ ̹̘̘̗̭̮̀f̘r̛͓̤͈ḛ͙͎̹̮̀e̡͙͕ ̗̘̠̥̪u̖̘̯͜ș̬̫̰̭͎!̬̱́ !̦̞́ͅ
̨̫̪͕Í̤͈ ̙̻͈w͖̱̹͉̞͈̱͢an̵̘̹t҉̝͚̪̜̼̹ ̸͍̖͈̝̜̲t̶̤̭o͚̭̻̣ ̷̼̫̮̤̲͙g͇̼̞͕̮̯͙͝o ͉̬̦̦͢h̲̣̘͔͉̬̹͝o̦͚me̼̹̘͚̠̯!̻̮!̟̜̘̖.
̙̭̹̳H̠e̗͈̯̯̙͉̦'͉ͅś̱͇͙̼̣͉͇ ̪͍͚̲̣ć̟̹o̡̩̙͇̝̺̼ṃ͎̪i̸̩̜̼̱̞͙n̢̯͚̱̱g̘!̛̱͍̯̯̮̞͖!̗̞!͔̻̭
̞̠͖̰͖̹Ś͇e̬̤̦̭͇̦t̛͓͓̦̣̫ ̜̙u̲̰͓̯͔͜s͓͢ ̼͔͇͓̞̳͎f̺͢ͅͅr̰͖͓̲̥̼ę̫̙̗e!̠̩̖̬̘͞!͏̹͇͎̱͈̳!̬̹͝
̻̼̭̙̭H̨͔̼e̢͍͙̱͙̟'̙̠̻̮̰s͍̬͜ ͍̙̬̹͓͖̪w̭a͍͎̞̤͝t͈̜͓̹̪̕c̪̪͠h͙͔i͜ṉ̣̙g ̧͔̩ưs͎.͏̜̺..͍̼̼̗̳̱̖.̜̳͇̹̟̘̤͜
̣̲̺͍̤͖͚Wẖ͉̼͝a̯̥̞͉̯̲t͓̗͕̀ ̫͔͍͍̭̰̣ha̬͠v̻͚̩e͚͔̗ ̥w̵ę̞̫͈͙ ͎̘d̜͞o͞n̠̟̲͎̰͞e ̛ẉ̪̰͘r̪o̥͈̪̠n̬ģ̱ ̶t̥̝̘o̳͚̳̣͕̭̳͠ ͖̝̠̻̹̘̰d̨e͈̪̪̼͟ͅse̟̩̺͎̗͍r̮̥̥̩̫̠̭v̺͈̤̗e҉̪̖̱ ̤̼̝t҉̬͍͓̤̤̩h̵̻͍͕̪i̟̘͚͖͢ͅs͈̣̲͇͚̼̕?
͈̲̙̝͚͔̫"

"Joey... Why? Why did you do this? ...." Henry thought as he slowly closed his eyes. Then something flashed above him. Henry opened his eyes to see a faint light. A way out. With all his might, Henry slowly made his way up this inky prison. The voice once soft now grew louder and louder as Henry was getting closer to the light. They were screaming for mercy, for forgiveness, for salvation. Henry reached his arm to the light and felt something grabbed onto him. Henry soon pulled up and out of the well to find himself in front of a Bendy statue. Not only that, in front of Bendy himself.

"For fucks sakes Henry... I found you..." Bendy said, sadness in his tone.

"How...am I here?"

"You've... Kind of died... I had to put you in the ink... I didn't want to lose you to that... Fucking angel!!" Henry looked around to see in the distance the elevator completely shattered. Then he remembered something.

"Boris!! She took Boris!!" Henry said, holding on to Bendy's arms. Bendy could see the anger and pain in Henry's eyes.

"Go... Find Boris... I'll find her..." With that Henry runs off to find Boris. Bendy sniffs out the area and disappears into the ink. It took awhile, but Bendy found her lair. He watched her hum to herself as she cuts something with a saw. Bendy looked closer... it was Boris. Bendy' heart sank know that Henry was looking for him. Alice grabs a microphone and begins to speak into it as she look at a screen. Henry was on it.

"Ah... I see you've made it this far... Why are you here Henry? What drives you to move forward? Is it the rush? The trill? Or... hmhmhm..." Alice pets Boris gently. Bendy can see that he was still breathing. "Or your looking for a big.. friendly.. wolf~?"

"This bitch..." Bendy growled to himself as he moves closer and closer to Alice.

"Better hurry! He's having a hard time staying together ~" On screen, Bendy sees Henry yelling in the air before dashing out of camera view.

"You slut..." growled Bendy. Alice turns around and gasps.

"How did you get in here?! Don't you DARE touch ME!!" Alice presses a button and Boris was lowered into the floor below.

"What a sad excuse of an angel... You killed so many of them for your own use!!"

"YOU do the same!!! You drag everything you touch the to the ink below and torture them in their own minds!!!!"

"YOU BITCH!!!!" With that, Bendy lunges at Alice. Alice jumps out of his grasps as she grabs an ax. Bendy roars at her and charges again. Alice swings the ax and it hits Bendy's back. Bendy cried out in pain as Alice took this chance to escape. Bendy yanks the ax out of his back and watched as ink gushed down his left arm.

"H..Henry..." Groaned Bendy as he reach the camera console. He looked at the screens, hoping to spot Henry. As if on que, Bendy spots Henry near the lost ones. Sighing in relief, Bendy retreats to the ink within walls. Soon the voices surrounded him. Some beg for mercy, some scream in agony, some cry. Then there was a familiar voice.... Henry's.

"....are these his thoughts?.... Why are they quiet?...." Bendy thought as he listened closely.

"Trapped here..."

"Have to find a way out..."

"Bendy..."

""He's watching my movements...

"I do have feelings for him...."

"Henry..... Do you mean it?..."