Goodbye Buddy (part 2)

Bendy banged his head on the wall over and over and over. It didn't hurt anymore, but the ringing was still there. Not the normal ringing, but that one ringing he hated. The one went he was first created to life....

"Shut up.... shut up... shut up... shut up...." Bendy repeat to himself. But it rang louder and louder. He banged his head now harder, hoping to pass out soon. But to no avail. Instead, he heard shuffling behind him. This made him stop. Turning his head over his shoulder, Bendy seeing a lost one.

"My lord... I bring news..." they said.

"It better be a reason for interrupting my moments..." Bendy growled, clearing not in the mood.

"It about your Henry.." Now Bendy was interested as he slowly turn his body around and walked up to the lost one, who shuttered as his lord got closer.

"What about Henry?"

"H-h-he's by the P-P-Projectionist's lair..."

"... leave." With that, the lost one left as Bendy roared out into the studio. He knew about Norman. And didn't not like what he knows...

Henry made his way to the area that held trains. Henry slapped himself mentally when was about to argue about the expenses. Wincing, he check his ribs. The fight with Bertrum left a number on Henry. Sighing, he leaned against a close wall as he looked at his reflection into the pooled ink. Well, what could he see. He was mainly covered in ink on his face and his clothes. It used to bother him, but not anymore. It was quiet before a sudden slosh sound caught Henry's attention. He looked up to see and familiar face; the Projectionist.

"Shit!!! I got to move- ugh!!" Henry groaned as he held his ribs. The pain was now unbearable. The sloshing got closer and now light shined where Henry is at.

"... ha... hahaha.... its you... Henry..." it said, its voice very raspy and a bit faded. Henry stood in fear as it closing in on him. The light was too bright and practically burning.

"Ahh!! The light!!! It really hurts!!!" Screamed out Henry as he covers his eyes. Suddenly, it's light dims and become bearable.

"I'm sorry... Henry.... it's been so long since I've seen your face... you... haven't changed much " it reached out for Henry's cheek and rubbed it gently. Henry looked at the Projectionist and and noticeable features. Thin, lanky, somewhat familiar voice, and soft hands. His eyes widen.

"N-Norman!! Is that you?! My god, not you too..."

"It's ok Henry... it's ok... you're really here..." Norman starts feeling Henry's hair, arms, neck, and chest. Henry slightly blushed. Norman noticed.

"N-Norman..." Henry shuttered.

"I've always had a crush on you Henry... I would watch you draw at you desk in the distance... of course I never said anything to you..."

"Norman... are you ok?"

"When you left, indeed I was sad... but I knew you would come back... I always knew..." soon Norman's grip tighten around Henry's arm. "Do you know how long that BASTARD I called 'boss' kept me here? To rot!!! He left me and all of us to rot!!!... but now I have you in my grasp... and... I. Won't. Let. Go...." Sudden Norman slams Henry against the wall hard. Henry groans as he looked up at Norman.

"Norman!!! Let me go!!!"

"That demon touched my precious Henry... he tainted you... BUT I WONT LET HIM HAVE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!"