Lustful Thoughts

Bendy walks out from his throne room and makes his way to the makeshift town not too far from his domain. The Lost Ones were doing normal activities like fishing or fixing the buildings. When Bendy made his presence known, all of them stop and bowed to him. They began praying to him. He let some feel his inky form, watching them say that the sacred ink as bless them.

"I have a job for all of you..." Bendy said deeply.

"Anything for our lord.." they chanted.

"Bring... me... my Henry..."

_________________

Henry sat in the cell in silence, watching the Alice Angel paint the wall with ink on the outside. He did draw for a time period, but eventually he got bored. The mech arm Boris didn't trust Henry for anything, hell he wouldn't let him eat sometimes. Eventually Henry learned that the Boris was called Tom and the Angel only called Alice.

"Henry... why did you come here?" Alice asked one day. Henry sighed and looked at her.

"I thought I was seeing an old friend... only to come spiraling down in this inky hell..." Henry replied, his tone tired.

"I see... we've been here for a long awhile.. trying to find a way to defeat the ink demon.."

"Bendy? What does he have to do with this?"

"If you didn't know," Tom walks to view, growling at Henry, "that retched thing rules this studio and traps everyone here. He's killed many souls here, tortured and abuse those who dared cross his path... but currently you, Henry, seem to be his new play thing.."

"I.. see..." Henry mumbled as his balled his fist, pissed at Tom's words. Sure Henry knew Bendy wasn't all the nicest thing down here, but he does show some class. Time passed and Henry laid in his bed awake. He couldn't sleep. There was the creaking sound of springs and the floorboards moving, along with the sounds of quiet moans.

Henry knew they were getting it on behind the wall that he could see in his prison. He wasn't gonna complain, they are adults as well. But... They are still pretty audible. He couldn't help get hard.

"Dammit Henry, this isn't high school... Sure they are doing it behind the wall of your cell, but have some decency!!!" Henry thought to himself, but the bulge was now hurting in his pants. "-sigh-... Maybe just this once..." Henry slowly, and quietly, undid his pants. Every second he does this, the more Henry felt dirty. Soon, his cock was free amongst the cool, damp air, sending shivers down Henry's back.

"Let's...just got this over with..." Grumbled Henry as he gently stroked himself. Soft pants escape Henry's lips as he stroked his shaft all the way to the tip. The moans behind him were not enough to satisfy Henry. He close his eyes and tried to imagine something to satisfy this embarrassing need. The smell of ink surrounds him and all he could think of is Bendy. It confused him a bit but the more he thought of Bendy, the more hard he got. He imagined the demon's hands grabbing at him, massaging every inch of his body. He imagined how Bendy would lick his neck with his thick, wet, blackish tongue. Or how Bendy's claws would scratch his delicate skin, sending those pleasureful shivers through his body.

"Ahhh.. Bendy... please Bendy... more..." panted Henry as he stroked himself faster. He then remembered his first time with Bendy, how hot and slick his insides were and how the demon moaned for him. Henry covered his mouth as he begins moaning for Bendy.

"Mmmff.. ahh, Bendy... mmmnn.. ahh..." Henry moaned as he stroked faster and faster. His climax nearing, Henry bit into his hand to muffle his pleasured moan as he came into his hand. His hand tasted like ink and blood. He bit himself a bit too hard, but the didn't bother him. Quietly, Henry goes to his small bathroom to clean himself up and heads to bed....

"... Henry needs our lord as much as our lord needs him... we need a plan.."

"Don't worry... I have an idea.."