The End (part 2)

" The End? What do you mean by that Bendy?"

"Something Joey never showed me... But my instinct told me that I shouldn't watch it... And not let anyone else take it..."

"I see..." Henry looked off to the distance. Bendy can sense the uneasiness in Henry.

"Why do you ask my love?..."

"... Everyone here wants to be free, wants to see the light of day again..."

"And you? What do you want Henry?" Bendy lifts his head and stared down at the...man below him. Henry sigh and sat up.

"I don't know what I want anymore, Bendy, and everyone here expects me to know..."

"What.... what about me Henry? Do you want me?" Henry looked at demon. The ink was covering his eyes, but Henry knew those eyes were looking at him deeply.

"Bendy, of cour--" Henry began when the building began to rumble. The two looked around as the rumbling caused some debris to fall, ink to splatter everywhere, and the loud groaning of the building trying to hold together. Bendy growls as he dashes out of the room. Henry then soon follows, trying to keep up with Bendy.

"Bendy!!! What was that?!" yelled Henry.

"Its them..." Bendy said lowly as he charges to the throne room. The  two finds Tom reaching for the reel.

"TOM!! DON'T!!! BENDY IS-" Henry yelled until a trap had fallen. Tom grabs the reel and watched as Bendy was crushed under their trap. Alice then appears and grabs Henry's arm.

"We have to go Henry!! There's no time!!" Yelled Alice.

"What have you done!? Are both of you out of your minds!?!" Henry yells, snatching his arm back and standing his ground. Tom growls at Henry, clutching the reel close to him.

"Henry, its now or never!! Forget about the monster and lets get the hell out of here!!!" Yelled Tom. 

"I am not leaving!! And that's-" a loud growl interrupted Henry as all three looking towards the source. the trap was moving in a pulsing manner, bubbling with ink, and a menacing aura. Without warning, the trap bursts and a very large clawed hand rises. Then the other. The bulging muscles flexing in a form of rage. Both fists slammed down as the body rises. The large horns swayed, the large mouth barring its long, large, needle-like teeth, and large muscular chest, and in no way of being friendly. Henry looked up at the creature in complete fear as the creature towers the three. 

"Henry... lets...go...now.." whispered Alice. Henry as frozen in place, eyes glued onto the beast.

"NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE!!! YOU DARE ENTER MY DOMAIN AND DARE TO ATTACK ME!?!? I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!" yelled Bendy, roaring out in pure rage.