The Beast's Desire (part 2)

"I... I don't know Bendy... I never done such..acts..." Henry mumbles as his face reddens more. Bendy now has stripped Henry naked and only him can enjoy such view.

"I'll do it slowly with you~ I'll be gentle~"

"But what about the ink?"

"Hmmm..." Bendy held out his ungloved hand, its claws and skin lightly shining amongst the dim lights in the room. "Lick my fingers... see how I taste~"

"Y-you sure Bendy?" Henry asked, slightly nervous. Bendy then took his fingers against Henry's soft lips, rubbing them slightly.

"I don't mind~" with a slight nod, Henry cautiously opens his mouth to let those slender fingers slide in. The taste wasn't what Henry expected. Bitterness, from the ink yes, but no toxic taste.. it was sweet. Henry lets his tongue slide between the fingers tenderly.

"Mmm~~ Henry, I like the way you look at me like that~ "

"S-shush!!" Henry moves away the hand and blushed more. Bendy chuckles and stood up on his knees, grips Henry's hair, and rubs his bulge against his lips. Henry hums and curiously looks at the bulge.

"Think of it like a popsicle... only difference is not bite down on it, ok~?" Bendy purrs as a single claw opens the bugle and reveals a huge, thick, pulsing, black, inky cock already oozing precum. Henry's eyes widen at its size.

"B-Bendy!! I.. I don't know if I can fit that!!!" Stutters Henry.

"You won't know unless you try, my dear Henry~" Henry gulps and cautiously takes Bendy's cock in his hand. He can feel it twitch here and there, along with hearing Bendy grunting quietly. Slowly, Henry licks the tip, tasting it. The was hot against his tongue and he gently begins to stroke down the shaft. Bendy's breath wavers and quickens as he watched Henry slowly takes his cock inside his mouth. He tighten his grip around Henry's hoar as the warmth of his wet mouth was sending him over the edge.

"I guess I'm doing something right... maybe.." Henry thought as he now bobs his head down Bendy's shaft. Bendy moans out as he pushes Henry's head further down, making him deepthroat and gag.

"Fffffuck!! Soooo goood~~~" Bendy's tongue slithers out and licks his teeth. Henry soon pops Bendy's cock out his mouth.

"-huff- Bendy..." pants Henry. Bendy growls lustlfully as he pushes Henry onto his back and opens his legs. Henry yells as Bendy begins to lick his opening, making him gasp out in pleasure.

"Ahh!!! Bendy!!! Fuck Bendy!!!" Moans out Henry.

"Moan for me Henry~ I want to hear you sing~" Bendy growls as he licks his clawed fingers and slides them inside Henry, fingering him. Henry's legs shake and his shutters a moan.

"Ahhh~~!!! Bendy!!!! Bendy!!!"

"Mmmhmhmhm~~ nice and tight you are Henry~" Bendy then slides his fingers out, opens Henry's legs more, and rubs his tip against Henry's ass.

"W-wait!!.." Henry pants. Bendy leans over and kisses Henry.

"I'll be gentle.. just relax, ok?"

"...mm.. ok.." Henry nods as he holds Bendy's shoulder. Bendy grunts he pushes his tip inside. Both men groan as they held each other. Henry wipes away some stray tears as he feel Bendy slide more inside.

"Oooohhhhh fuuuuuuuckkkk!!!! You're so fucking tight Henry!!! Shit..."

"Ahhh!!!! Bendy!!!! You're stretching me out!!! It's hurts... but in a good way, I don't know why!!"

"Grrrr!!! That's it!!!" Bendy slams his lid against Henry's and starts thrusting hard into him. Henry moans into the kiss as his ass was being pounded by Bendy. Bendy growls and his thrusts became harder and faster. The bed behind them creaked and each thrusts were loud and wet. Bendy's body shifted a bit into a much more toned form, his tail whipping the air as ink sweat dropped down. The heat between them grew more and more, their breaths becoming visible, the pleasure increasing every second.

"Mmm!!! Bendy!!!! Fuck me!!! Feels so good bendy!!!"

"Grrr, mmm, Henry... who do you, mmm, belong to?"

"Y-you!!! I belong to you!!"

"Louder.."

"I belong to you!!!"

"LOUDER!!!"

"AHHHH!!!! FUCK!!! I BELONG TO YOU!!! I BELONG TO BENDY!!!"

"DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!!!!" Bendy roared as his thrusts became harder and deeper, making Henry scream. This when on for a few more minutes.

"Henry!!! I'm about to cum!!!"

"Me too!!! Ahhh!!! Bendy!!!"

"Ahh!!! Henry!!!!" With final hard thrusts, Bendy cums deeply inside Henry, sending a wake of heat inside of him. Bendy groans has more cum was pumped into Henry. Both men panted hard as they looked at each other. Henry wipes away the ink that covered Bendy's eyes and looked at them. There were a hint of red, but he still had his cute pie-cut eyes.

"Henry?.."

"Yes Bendy?"

"I love you..."