Little Sheep

Bendy let Henry go to roam again the studio. Henry shutter as he left that room. He still felt Bendy's eyes watching him intensely. Eventually, Henry found his way back to the toy factory. Not only that, he found where the plushies are made. There are so many plushies, Henry couldn't even believe most things that happened to him. Hell, he doesn't know what time is it or how long has it been since he entered the studio.

"For fucks sake.... I can't even.... First, there's a huge ass ink machine that maybe somehow brought everything to life. Second, there's a fucking fully functional toy factory here..." Henry thought as he soon solves another puzzle. The puzzle leads Henry to a door, which turns out to be a recording studio. This didn't phase Henry, but the multiple posters, plushies, cutouts, and records of Alice Angel did. As he entered more into the room, the lights go out. Soon the TVs turn on playing the 'Angel Tune by Alice Angel'. Henry looked around at the TVs surrounding him before the lights to the recording booth turns on. His heart began to beat faster as he drew near the booth. Suddenly, an Alice Angel monstrosity slams itself against the glass.

"IM ALICE ANGEL!!!!!!" With that, she slams her fists against the glass, breaking it. Glass flew at Henry as he fell back, shielding his face. The lights turned off as he hears a sinister chuckle among the dark.

"Your in my web now, Henry..." The voice amongst the dark said. Soon the lights flickered on and Henry sees a large hole in the glass and shards around him.

"Shit... Was that Susie?..The actual hell happened to her face?!" Henry said as he stood up, dusting himself from the glass shards. Some shards cuts his arms and hands, but nothing serious. Henry finds a door and dashes through it. Then he comes across a two-way corridor. They were labeled. DEMON OR ANGEL. One side showed Alice Angel stuff . The other loads of ink. Seeing Susie the way she is, Henry slowly walked towards the demon route. Is wasn't until he hears a gate shut and go to see that the angel route was closed off. Sighing, Henry enters the demon route. Ink, lots and lots of ink. Some Bendy plushies here and there. But mostly gushing with ink.

"Well... This does seems in relation to Bendy...." Said Henry as he sat on the ink stained couch.

"It's suppose to be, Henry.." Bendy said as he forms through the couch. Henry screams as he falls off and lands into the pooled ink.

"Jesus, Bendy don't just do that!! I'm already old for heart attacks!" Yelled Henry as he stands up. Bendy smiled at Henry. With that, Bendy pulls Henry onto the couch and pins him with his body. Henry blushes as Bendy slowly licks up  his neck.

"How did my little sheep feel about seeing a angel for the first time?"

"Wait, how did you know... You knew she was there, didn't you?"

"I did... But I couldn't reach her... She's gone.."

"You're not...... Oh, you don't mean Susie...." Henry looked away for a moment. Bendy nuzzles more as he gloved hand slowly slides down to Henry's crotch. Henry jerks a bit as Bendy gropes him tenderly.

"I want to taint you, Henry..." Bendy purrs. Henry actually shoves Bendy off of him and pins him against the couch.

"No...I had enough events happen to me in a short amount of time... Please... Let me rest..." Henry huffed as he slowly let's his grip loosen. Bendy pulls Henry to lay on his chest and held him in place.

"Bendy let g-"

"Shut up and sleep Henry.." Bendy tilts his head back and slowly drifts to sleep. Henry watched Bendy's breathing, the ink slowly stopped dripping from his body. Bendy actually turned to a solid figure and Henry can now see proper details on him. Ribs, bit of spine, fine muscles, slender hips, barefoot. Henry wonder why he doesn't wear shoes, but being made out of ink doesn't mean he must wear any, unlike Sammy. Henry rest his head against the cool feeling chest, feeling it slowly rise and fall steadily. Soon he did sleep. Bendy lifts his head, and watch the sleeping...man before him. He gentle stroked his claws through Henry's hair.

"My dear little sheep....my Henry... I won't allow that angel to harm you..."