Sacrifice

Henry growled to himself for letting his guard down. He woke up tied to a wooden beam, a ritual pentagram below him, and black candle lit around him. Henry struggled in his binding before hearing a deep chuckle. He looked around until his eyes settled on the man with a mask.

"How was your nap, my little sheep~?" Asked the man.

"SET ME FREE, YOU FUCKING-"

"Ah ah ah! Now now, no need to swear in the .... Holy place..." Henry can hear a disgusted sense of pleasure coming from the man. He studied him closer as the man walked towards him. " this place can be hell.... If you make it that way.... Henry."

"... S... Sammy!?! Sammy, is that you!? What happened to you?..." Henry asked, shocked from discovering Sammy's state.

"Joey had plans for all of us.... But he was a false prophet.... He chained my master to the walls of this studio... I was trapped among this place... Susie...lost her mind when my master's enemy took her over, killing Alice... Becoming that......angel of ink...."

"Alice Angel?... How? I thought the ritual that brought Bendy and Boris alive was an accident..."

"It was... But she found a... Gruesome way... But why bother with that bitch?"

"Heh... I thought you didn't want swearing in 'this holy place'.." Henry rolled his eyes before receiving a hard slap across his face. Hard enough to cut Henry's cheek and make him spit blood. Henry growled a bit until sudden thumping from the floor above. He heard Sammy chuckle in glee.

"Do you hear that, Henry? It's my master, crawling above..... I must begin the ritual, so he can set me free from his inky...dark...hell of a body..." Sammy left in a calm yet hurried manner. Henry waited for him to leave as he began struggling more and more, loosening the bindings. He ignored Sammy's sang-song chant before hearing muffled growls. He froze to hear Sammy pleading for mercy as he was soon screaming in agony. Henry couldn't stand there any longer. He found another ax and took it as he dashed out the opened door in front of him. Few hallways later, Henry found himself a pit just indulged with ink. Carefully, he headed towards the door at the other end. Ink sloshed around his legs, feeling the coldness of it. Until something warm brushed over his for. It felt like a hand.

"Shit...he's here..." Thought Henry. And damn he was right. Bendy sprung out of the ink in full fury and dashed towards him. He wanted to run. He wanted to defend himself. His gripped loosen on the ax, letting it slip out. "I can't run from this anymore..."

"HEEEEEEENNRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" Roared Bendy as he gripped Henry's neck and shoved him into the inky pool. He squeezed tightly, earning bubbled air popped to the inky surface and Henry struggling. He started laughing like a maniac when he froze. Henry's hand petted his cheek. It was very gentle. Soon that hand fell into the pool and less air bubble showed. "Henry?..." Bendy pulled Henry up, coughed out ink before passing out. Bendy stared at the man below him, loosening his grip on his neck before carrying him bridal style out of the area. He held Henry close as they made their way down to a dark area of the studio. Bendy's place...