Calm Before The Storm

Henry laid on Bendy's chest as the two laid on a makeshift bed in the infirmary room. Bendy combed his claws through Henry's...hair, hearing him sigh in a relaxed manner. Bendy smiled softly before leaning closer, kissing Henry's forehead. Henry looked up and smiled.

"You're adorable Bendy~" purred Henry. Bendy chuckles.

"Oh shush~you're handsome~~" Bendy purred back, Henry blushes brightly as Bendy lifts his chin with his gloved hand. The two looked at each other before closing the gap. Their lips pressing and locking with one another. Some soft moans came out as the two fight for dominance. Henry sits up on top Bendy's abdomen and pins his wrists against the bed as his tongue slips inside and conquers his mouth. Bendy lets out a deep moan as his body sends waves as rippled shivers. Both broke the kiss to catch their breaths, a slight string of inky saliva connecting them still.

"Henry.... I want you..." Bendy moaned. Henry looked into the pie-cut eyes and see the lust in them. Henry smirks before kissing into Bendy's neck down to his chest. Soft whimpers escape from Bendy as he arches his back.

"Such a naughty demon~" Henry said deeply as his hand tenderly slide between Bendy's legs. Bendy gasps out and his body trembles in pleasure. Henry finds a warm and wet inky slit and rubs it vigorously.

"Ahhh!!! Henry!!! Fuck Henry!!!!" Bendy screams out. Drool crept down Bendy's chin and his hangs loosely as Henry fingers the wet slit. Henry can feel the tightness as he fingers deeper. He feels Bendy's hand grope his very hard bulge and picking at his pants.

"Ask nicely~" Henry said, purring into Bendy's ear. Ink covers on side of Bendy's face as a deep blush creeped it way to view.

"Ahh... Henry...please...ahhh... Put it in...inside me.." Bendy pants, lust oozing out of his voice. Henry nods and  starts to undo his pants. Bendy sits up a bit and leans his head against Henry's shoulder as he watches Henry's cock sprung up to view. The heat between them intensifies as Henry teases his tip against Bendy's begging slit. Henry pulls Bendy into a deep kiss and he pushes his tip inside, both groaning in pleasure. Henry huffs as he slides his shaft deeper, making Bendy moans out, all the way to the hilt.

"Bendy....mm... So tight..." Panted Henry as he begins to thrust his hips. Bendy growls in pleasure as he rocks his hips along with Henry's thrusts. The pace was slow and deep, hitting all the right stops. Henry grips Bendy's hips and thrusts faster and hard. Both men panting hard and increasing their pace.

"Ahh!!! Fuck yes!!! Ahh Henry!!! So good!!"

"Mmm, Bendy , ahh... I love you Bendy"

"I love you too, Henry!!! Ahh!!!"

"Bendy... Ahh, I'm close!!! Ahhh!!!"

"Cum inside me, Henry!!! Ahhh!!! Don't hold back!!!"

"Come here you~" Henry smashes his lips with Bendy's and pounds him deeper and harder. Bendy moans into the kiss before throwing his head back, letting out a loud song-like moan. Henry grunts as he cums deep inside the demon, making Bendy pull Henry even closer to him. Both panted hard, bodies twitching in orgasm, sweat and heat engulfing the scent in the air, the slight groan of the bed just barely holding their weight from their lovely moments. Henry was about to pull out when crossed his legs around his waist and hugged his neck.

"No...don't move just yet...-huff- lets stay like this...-huff- for a bit, ok?" Panted Bendy, inky sweat dripping off his figure.

"-huff-... Very well, just -huff- just don't smother me~" Henry said, smiling tiredly. Bendy chuckles and lets Henry rest his head on his chest. The two stayed like that for awhile.

...

....

"My lord..."