The End (part 1)

Henry sat in silence as he sat on the other side of the small town, glaring at Tom. Tom glared back as Alice was fixing his mech arm. It's been an hour since the two men fought. And Henry's decision wasn't made still.

"Hmph!! The audacity of him!!! Throwing me into the ink, dissing Bendy, and the gall to call me a play thing for sex!!! He doesn't know me or Bendy. He doesn't know anything.....hmm..." Henry thought as he slowly stood up. Tom faced him and frowned more.

"And where do you think you are going, traitor?!" Barked Tom, his teeth snaring at Henry.

"Probably somewhere away for both of you, since you don't trust me and I'm nothing more than a demon lover.." Henry huffs as he begins to walked back toward the towns exit. Alice then runs after him.

"Henry wait!! Please!!!" Alice cries out.

"Leave me be Alice, I know you don't care as well!!"

"But we have to find the reel!!" Alice yells. Henry stopped in his place, the sense of dread fills him. Henry slowly turns to look at Alice.

"... What reel?" Tom's perks up, Alice's eyes widen.

"Henry...you know where it is, don't you?" Asked Alice, searching Henry's face for answers.

"That reel is what can defeat the Ink Demon once and for all!! For all of us trapped here to finally be free. To finally leave the studio and go home...." Tom said, standing by Alice's side. Henry gulps. He can tell he's sweating.

"I..I don't know of this reel you two speak of. Even if I did know of said reel, why should I even help you find it?" Henry crossed his arms, glaring at the two.

"Henry, don't you want to go home?" Asked Alice. Henry hesitates. "Don't you want to see your family Henry?"

"I...hmm.."Henry thought to himself. Indeed, it's been a long time Henry have ever thought about his family. Guilt filled his thoughts for a moment before shaking his head. "That is not of your concern.."

"Henry... You would throw everything away for something made of ink? Are you fucking kidding me?!?" Yelled Tom, growing.

"And what about you? Both of you are made of ink, why should I trust you? You imprisoned me, not trust me, left me to die, and now diss my relationship with MY CREATION!!!"

"Henry, please-" Alice began.

"No, I had enough!!! I'm too old for this crap, I'm done with this..." Henry growls as he storms off. Alice was about to follow, but Tom hold her back. Henry huffs and walks into the shadows....

Bendy paced back and forth. He knew something was wrong. But didn't know what to do. No sooner, he heard a familiar pair of footsteps.

"Henry?! Is that you!?" Bendy calls out into the halls. He then sees Henry walking towards him. Bendy sensed something was wrong.

"Bendy-" Henry started when Bendy hugged him suddenly.

"My Henry is hurt and distressed.... You're shoulder, it's wounded!!! What happened?" Bendy said, clearly concerned. Henry sighed and explained the situation. Few minutes later, Bendy and Henry were laying in their bed. Bendy tended Henry's wound more and cuddles him. Henry couldn't relax properly, clearly bothered. Bendy climbed on top of Henry, resting his inky head of his chest.

".... Bendy?"

"Yes my love?.."

"What is this reel of yours?...."

"..... The End."