Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Boris continues to lead Henry deeper into the studio. It would of been nice if it was wasn't so quiet. Herny looked at Boris, worried. The wolf hasn't spoken since their meeting.

"Something's off... Boris is never this quiet...Did something happened?"in Herny thought, looking worried. "Hey..Boris?"

"Hm? Yes Henry?" Boris said, not even looking at him.

"You've been quiet for awhile, is something bothering you?" Asked Henry, concern. Boris looked at him, eyes heavy.

"I've seen the clones....all of them...what my fate was...but I'm here now to change it.." Boris explained, voice dull and emotionless. Henry frowned but nodded. He remembers that...abomination that Boris became when Susie took him. How much pain he was in.

"I'm sorry..." Henry said as he stopped walking. Boris stopped and turn to him.

"For what?"

"For not being strong enough to save you those times... I could of done things differently...so...I'm sorry buddy." Herny looked up at the wolf. His human eye showing sorrow while his glowing one glows dimly. Boris looked Henry in silence before walking closer, lifting Henry's chin up, and kissing him softly. Henry blushed but didn't fight it. After the kiss, Boris holds his hand and they walked to an open area of the studio. Henry looked down at Boris's hand. Big and soft. He slightly smiled.

"Herny..."

"Hm? Yes Boris?"

"I'm sorry as well..." Boris let's Henry's hand go. Herny blinked in confusion.

"Why are you sorry?" Asked Henry. Suddenly, and loud bangs echoed and Henry felt a rush of pain everywhere. He falls back to the ground, ink/blood spilling from his stomach. He looked up to see Susie at the upstairs railing with a Tommy gun. He then looked at Boris, who held a large pipe over his head.

"Such a good boy, Boris darling~. Now make sure he can't fight back~" Susie commanded, smirking evilly. Henry noticed the her face was like Alice but much more sinister. He coughed out more blood as he looked at Boris.

"B...Boris...why?" Tears fell down Henry's cheeks.

"...I want to change my fate..from you." With that, Boris swings the pipe and hits Henry's head hard. Herny coughed out more blood as he passes out instantly. Susie walks over and grabs Boris by his suspenders.

"I'm very proud of you, my lil wolf...take him to the lab, you will rewarded dearly~" Susie smiled as she watched the wolf pick up Henry like a ragdoll and disappear into the darkness...

"My my, Susie dearest... what a waste of a woman...my lord wont be very pleased to hear this... but my little sheep...you wont like the new Henry you now hold..I can feel it..a new darkness amongst us...a new demonic presence is upon us...and a one hell of a show is coming...and I cant wait~♡" Sammy smiled under his mask as he watched everything.