I'm Sorry...

Henry finally got the haunted house to work and entered the ride. Susie was jabbering on about him being here and why did he come back, but Henry was mostly thinking about Bendy. He couldn't help but feel something deep about Bendy. He hated seeing Bendy in pain the moment they first met. That voice of hatred and pain. Henry sat up a bit.

"Bendy was crying... that was the first time I saw him... he was crying.." Henry thought until he was pulled into reality as his cart now entered a large room of the haunted house. There were lots of scary pictures, boxes, crates, and junk everywhere.

"Now Henry, I have a surprise for you~"Susie said as some doors opened to a new path. Henry stared into the black darkness ahead until two large hands grabbed his cart. Slowly, the creature came to view.

"OH MY GOD!!! BORIS!!!" Henry yelled, eyes filled with tears and fear. Boris picked up the cart and tossed it and Henry across the room. Henry fell out and hit the ground with a thud.

"MEET THE NEW AND IMPROVED BORIS!!! HES BETTER THAT BEFORE AND NOTHING CAN STOP HIM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"You bitch... how could you?! He didn't deserve this!!!" Henry yelled as he slowly stood up, his side definitely in pain. He can see Boris from the other side. Indeed he looked like Frankenstein got freaky with a zombie Boris... it's not a pretty sight. Boris roared at Henry before charging at him.

"Boris!!! It's me Henry!!! It's me buddy!!" Henry yelled as he dodges Boris's attacks.

"He's not your Boris anymore Henry~ HES MINE!!!" Boris then grabs Henry and lifts him in the air.

"H...en.....ry....."

"Boris!!! Please listen to me!! I can-"

"Kill..... m..e......"

"W-what!?"

"It.... hu...rts.... please.....kill... me..." Boris throws Henry against the wall. Henry groans before coughing out...

Henry looks over to Boris. He was huffing and wheezing badly. His exposed ribs didn't help either. That's when Boris points to his chest. Then to something behind Henry. Henry looks to see a pipe. He knew what to do.

"Ok... " Henry grabs the pipe and stands up. Henry versus Boris. Creator versus creation. And Susie was the audience to please.

"KILL HIM!!!!" Susie yells and Boris charges at Henry. Henry gripped his pipe and dodged a few of Boris's attacks and landing a few into Boris's chest. Both were huffing and in pain.

"Do it.... pl....ease...." Boris begged. Tears flowed down Henry's cheeks as he nods.

"I'm sorry Boris.." Henry whispered as he charged at Boris and jammed the pipe into his chest. Ink gushed out and Boris fell back defeated.

"NO!!! NO NO NO!!! YOU FUCKING RAT!!!!" Susie yells through the intercom. Henry holds Boris's head, more tears coming down.

"Don't... cry.... Henry.... I'll ....... be..............o....k......." Boris soon disappears into the ink and drips down to the floors below. Henry soon heard a scream behind him as he sees Susie running at him. Suddenly, a sword was plunged into Susie's chest. She gasps in shock before falling to the floor, dead. Henry followed the blade and saw another Alice Angel and a Boris with a mechanical arm.

"Wha... " Henry began.

"Come with us.." said the Alice Angel.

"And you don't have a choice..." growled the Boris. Henry nods as he follows them into somewhere new....

Down in the depths of the studio, Bendy sat on his throne. He was watching his old cartoons play on the screens that surrounded him. His claws tapped lightly on his armrest.

"Soon.... soon.... very soon, they will come... they will want to end me... not yet, that time will be... but first..." Bendy stands up from his throne, ink dripping profusely down his body as he lifts his head to the opening above him, " but first my Henry needs me..."