New Memories

Henry walked down to the Ink Machine room. It was still there, turned off as usual. Henry eyed the machine in hatred. But there was no one to blame for this hatred. Sighing he knew the route before him was inevitable; he has to turn on the machine. After a simple and easy process, Henry turns on the power. The studio was alive once more.

"No more..." Henry thought as he makes his way to machine. Again, the door way was boarded up. The crying can be heard, this time Henry knows who.

"....Bendy..." Henry said softly. The crying stops and the ink figure turns to him. There he was, Ink Bendy. There was no rage this time.

"... H...Henry?..."

"It's me buddy... it's me.."

"Do.... do you now remember?"

"...yes, I do now... but one thing is... who keeps boarding up this doorway? Not one hammer can be seen around!!" Henry joked, laughing tiredly. Bendy laughed as well and he reached out but hesitated.

"What do you remember from the last run?..."

".... you were a beast.... I had the reel and we both watched it... the world grew bright... then I'm here again..."

".... anything else?..."

"I still love you Bendy... that will never go away... come meet me at my old drawing desk, ok?" Henry said, tilting his head. Bendy's ink was runny, nervous Henry thought, but Bendy simply nodded and disappeared into the darkness behind him. Henry slowly makes his way down the halls. Memories flashed like a movie as he can sees he past self running away from the inky hell that chased him to the front door.

"I wonder how many times I went through this?" Henry thought as he makes his way to his desk. Waiting in his chair, sat Bendy. His inky form harden and the small light shined his features. Henry walked up and reached his hand out. Bendy looked and nuzzled the hand, purring slightly. Henry blushed slightly.

"So cute~" Henry said softly. Bendy let's Henry wipe the ink off his eyes and looked up at him, eyes with tears.

"Henry... I-"

"Shhh, no more tears... we been through enough hell, haven't we?"

"We have... so.. so many times..." Bendy rubs the dusty desk and looks at the old drawings. Henry looks over the drawings and smiled.

"Hey Bendy?"

"Hmm?"

"Want to draw with me?" Henry said with a smile. Bendy's eyes widen, inky tears streaming down.

"I'd... I'd like that.."

(Short, I know, buuutttt.... who said this is over? There's more chapters to come, and dreams to come true, soooo, stay tuned~~)