Inky Demise

Henry stirred himself awake. After his vision cleared, he noticed at he's somewhere deeper in the studio. The room he's in felt homey. It must be Boris's place of living. He looked to sees a chest full of stuff, things that belonged to Henry and Joey. He heard a knock at the doorframe, seeing Boris standing with a bowl of soup.

"Heya Henry... How do you feel?" Boris asked, tilting his head.

"Overwhelmed, honestly... Is that for me?" Henry points to the bowl. Boris smiled and walks over to him. The soup smelled decent, but at least it was something. Henry ate the soup slowly. ".... Bacon?"

"Yeah, it's actually the only thing that isn't ink down here...." Boris said, lowering his ears. Henry held out a curious hand and pets Boris. He was surprisingly warm. Boris thumped his foot as Henry petted more, pant like a dog. Henry smiled but it faded as he looked at Boris deeply.

"Boris?..."

"Hm?"

"How come you are not like... Like how Bendy is?"

".....-sigh- Joey went crazy when you left... He wanted to 'please the gods' or some shit.... When he created us, it was a miracle to him and us... We always wanted to be real.... Bendy.... Alice..... Hell, even the Butcher Gang!!!..... Even me..... But it didn't stop there... When bendy and I first came to life, it was by accident.... Joey wanted to repeat the process, but didn't know how..... His mind grew dark.... He wanted more than just bring us to life... He wanted himself to live forever... All it took was a piece of Bendy... A piece of me, or what was me, I can transfer my conscious elsewhere as long there's ink around.... And himself... Bendy was tortured for days...months....years.... Until he finally broke the chains that held him back and killed Joey for the hell he cause.... I thought it was over, but Bendy didn't see it that way.... He wanted you.... It was Bendy that wrote the letter to you..... He tricked you here in order to ease his own grudge against you......" Boris hugged his legs and whimpered to himself. Henry looked at his bowl, staring at his reflection. Slowly Henry stood up. Boris watched as Henry was heading towards to door to leave this safe haven. Boris grabs Henry's arm.

"Let me go Boris..."

"I can't let you go out there!!!! Please Henry, I can't lose you!!!!" Boris's eyes looked at Henry in fear. He was terrified.

"Boris.. I know you mean well.. But I have to do this... It is my fault that all of you got hurt.... I wasn't here to protect you, hell, I never knew you guys existed.... Let me do this Boris..." Boris wiped away an tears that threaten to come down before letting go of Henry. Boris opened the door to the rest of the studio. Henry gathered his pride and stepped outside to safe house.

"...you can't return here.... This is the only area where I'm safe... Please don't return here...."

"...... I won't....." With that, Henry left into the darkness. It didn't take awhile, but he found he way the toy factory. So many Bendy, Alice, and Boris plushies, toy planes, toy cars, and other kid toys.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Said a voice. Turning around, Henry sees a man covered in ink, beige overalls, and wearing a Bendy mask. Before Henry could say anything, the man hits Henry with a shovel, knocking him out.

"Shhhh.... Time to rest, my little sheep... Master will be very pleased to see you...Henry~"