Errand Boy

Henry woke up alone on the couch. Despite that, there's was a pain on his neck. He soon finds a note written by Bendy. It reads:

Hey Henry,
I had to do some stuff so I let you sleep a little more.
I loved watching you sleep.
I wish I could sleep peacefully like you, I envy you.
Oh, I gave you a hickey.
I marked you as mine so that bitch don't touch you.
-Bendy

Henry's eye twitch as he crumbles the note. Leaving the room, he grumbles before being scared by a Bendy cutout. Fist ready, he runs the corner to see Boris.

"Boris!! Ah...Jesus Boris, you scared the crap outta me!! I'm too old to get scared often.." Huffed Henry before hugging Boris. Boris hugs back before handing Henry a pipe.

"Ya gonna need it... Searchers everywhere... Barely made it myself.." Boris said, griping his bandaged arm.

"Very well, let's go." Both Henry and Boris left through the door. As they continued, they find themselves in front of a locked door.

"Henry, look. Two power stitches...but I only see one here..."

"You're right... Maybe the other switch is down this hallway. Stay here, I'll go find out.." Before Henry could leave, Boris grabs Henry's shoulder tightly, growling a bit. "B-Boris!?"

"You...smell like Bendy... I did notice that bruise on your neck..." Boris's tone was stern and serious. Henry gulped slightly.

"I..did ran into him... He tried to knock me out by hitting my neck, it hurt though... I had to push him off of me since I didn't had anything to defend myself..." Boris glares at Henry before letting him go.

"Ok, I believe you..just be careful Henry..." Boris said softly, eyes full of worry. Henry pets Boris letting him know that he's fine. With that, Henry searched for the other switch. He did find the switch, along the a poster of the Butcher Gang. Henry remembers them. Before he could reach the switch, a disfigured Piper breaks through the poster and attacks him. Henry slams his weapon against Piper, hearing the gruesome crunching. Sooner or later, it was dead and disappeared into the wooden boards. Henry huffed as he pull the switch. Walking back to Boris, Henry was limping. And Boris noticed.

"Henry!!! What happened back there!? You're hurt!!" Said Boris, worried as ever.

"I'm ok buddy... Just another ink monster...-huff- lets go." Henry said, standing up properly. Boris nods and helps Henry through the door. There was an elevator shaft, but not only that, a voice on the intercom.

"Ahhh... Hello there Henry.... I'm glad you came to see me, and I presume you've met the Ink Demon as well~ hmhmhm, good. But I'm not here to chat, I'm here to help you escape this hellhole of a studio.." Henry looked up at the speakers as he entered the elevator with Boris. Boris shook out of fear. Henry continued to listen.

"Looks like you have a date with an angel~ come see me....ALONE... I have a special task for you, my dear..sweet Henry~"

"Henry, I don't like this..." Whimpers Boris, nuzzling close to Henry.

"I know buddy... I know..." The elevator chimes alive and sends the two deeper into the studio. Once they made it to the 9th floor, Henry watched as Boris suddenly darts towards the doors that are nearby.

"Boris!!! Wait Boris !!!" Henry ran after Boris into a dark room. "Boris, you shouldn't ha-..... My god."

"They...were here....the whole time..." Muttered Boris as he stood in front of another Boris, who was gutted open. Henry remembers seeing this when he first arrived. But... He didn't expected so many clones... Murdered in this format. Henry left Boris, who couldn't move, and headed towards the Alice Angel doors.

"Heheh, it took so.. So many of them... To make me beautiful...." Henry growls and grips the pipe harder. He passes a few corridors and soon was face to face with her. The Angel herself. She was busy shocking a Piper clone in such torture format. When she noticed him, she smiled. Henry growled more as he hated her dearly.

"My my... Before you could go home, I want you to some things for me, errand boy~"